Chuby baby doll.

-The day of the baby's birth-

  Kay...

So after Ray left, i stayed with Jacob. Last night i went into labor. It was unexpected, but I'm here now.

  *FlashBack*

The family came over and after they left Jacob wasn't feeling too good. I helped him upstairs. I cleaned up downstairs and I felt something wet trickle down my leg. For a minute, i thought it was water, but I realized my water had broke.

Kay-JACOB

Jacob-Yeah?

Kay-I think my water just broke..

He walked me too the car and grabbed the kids and drove off. Now I'm at the hospital, and i just went into labour

_______End of Flashback________

I was in pain. Horrible terrifying pain. They gave me some type of pain killer. Whatever it was helped. I became tired, and i felt weak, i was unsure that i would wake up if i fell asleep. I almost closed my eyes, and Princeton walked in wearing doctor attire. They propped my legs up and i sighed preparing myself. They covered my lower body with the sliding curtain above me.

Finally, i began the process. I pushed for about 30 to 50 minutes and i gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Princeton...

After she gave birth, they cleaned him up and her heart monitor stopped. I walked up to her and the doctors had to fill her adrenalin bad with the contents they had put in it earlier. She still didn't wake up. Kaylynne???

They wrapped the baby in his blanket and handed him to me and instructed me to walk out. I stood out there with Princeton, his mother, Craig, and Chresanto. An hour later, the nurse came out. They said she was fine, but there was a chance her monitor would stop again. They walked in her room and she had on a breathing machine. Her face broke out, something tore up her skin. She was pale looking, and her hair looked dry, not silky like it normally would. And her lips were limp.

She opened her eyes weakfully. I walked close and tried giving her the baby, but she was to weak. I held him, and i named him myself. Emanuel Shawn Perez..

_-Two weeks later-_

Kay...

I was now at home. Princeton had a job, and Liyah And Jake were at school. I haven't talked to ray in four months. It's a little stress full. I hope he's okay. It was 9:00. Princeton told me he'd be over to pick up Emanuel, and Liyah would be staying with me. She missed her mommy!! He came at around 9:30. I washed her up and watched Tv with her until she fell asleep. I carried her upstairs and i put on my bra and panties with my purple silky robe. I ran warm bath water and got in the tub. I could finally relax.

I hopped out and dried off my body. Looking at my curves in the mirror, i put one of rays baggy shirts on. I walked in my room and listened to music until i got tired