All over

Kay...

I did my morning routine like yesterday's and got dressed once again. -Pictures on the Side- I cooked them some eggs and bacon and they got dressed. I packed their lunches and shortly, they left with Princeton.

I went to work. Today, I would be with a new client. His name is Brian Todd Collins, also known as Kid Ink. Yeah, i wonder how is personality is. I walked to my office and got out some paperwork to fill out. I have to know certain things so it'll be alot of questions.  I brushed my hair out from my face and finished getting these papers together.

Finally, My phone buzzed. Indicating the fact that my client's arrival was now known, I answered.

Keiona- Kayla, Your New client's here. Should I send him up?

Kaylynne-Well duh

Keiona-Girl, Don't play

Kaylynne-Bye babe's

Keiona-Mhm, Love you too

I hung up the phone and waited for the elevator door to open. The security guards walked him in. I had no clue what happened, but he seemed pretty mad.

S.G/ (security guard)- Be care full, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Brian-Haha, very funny

The guard let go of his arm and he left the room. I clicked my pen and supervised the way he looked  at my office. He sat down and i let out a sigh, indicating i had become a little nervous, but what did i have to be scared of?

Brian-So your Kaylynne Huh? The baby mother of Rayan..right?

How-How did he know? Am i what these people talk about now a days? Am I under someone's surveillance?

Kay-Well I guess you could say that.

You must be Brian

Brian-Yeah, that's me. So can you tell me why I'm here?

Kay-We'll I'm the counselor for those celebrities with anger issues, or just personal problems in general. On my list, your one of them

He laughed a bit, but i found nothing funny. I asked him the required questions and later we got to know each other.

This guy would need time to crack out of his thick shell. He keeps his feelings inside, instead of expressing him self. He love's to be the rebel type. All of those tattoos explain something. Every single one, he says represents how he lusted for something, and when he never got it, a tattoo would fill that spot. He love's to think about the positives to get started. He drinks, and smokes  but it's nothing heavy. He was well mannered as well.

He left my office at 8:00. I decided to stay back and get some extra work done. Keionna would normally visit me if I happened to stay late during the night. She came in and kept me company for about an hour or so. I said bye after she left, and i continued to do my work.

I played some music and Princeton held the kids for the night. "FML" came on. Yeah, its by August Alsina by the way. I could definitely understand the song. I filled out some paper, and ran my eyes over the computer screen a couple of time. I finaly finished at about 11:20.

I let out an un comforting sigh, due to me having a shortage of breath. When i became stressed, i began to feel heavy, and i started having breathing problems. It all started after I got a divorce from Rayan. I breathed slowly and put on my coat. I grabbed my purse, my brief case, and my keys. I turned off the light's in my office and locked up.

I made it to the lobby and i saw Ray's car outside next to mine. At least I think it's his. Maybe I'm just hallucinating.  I locked the front door and went to my car. I sat everything down and i used my inhaler. It wasn't  really helping at the moment. I sighed and stood outside, hoping it would help a little.