Wasnt Supposed to Happen

Aaliyah...
I grabbed Serenity and drove home.
Honestly,I don't want to tell anoybody about this.
Not mom,or dad. Mom's busy enough,and Dad's just..I don't know.I only feel like telling Tony and that's it.
Not even my own boyfriend..
I got to the house and followed behind her into the house.
I closed the door and took off my shoes,running up the steps. I knocked on Tony's door..

Antonio...
After I dropped off Liyah's car,I went home.
I think Manny and pops needed some time.
I was playing my game and talking to Cameron when somebody knocked on my door.It was Aaliyah and she looked sad.

Tony-Aye Cam,Let me call you back

After I said Cam, she shot up at me. I looked at her,trying to figure out what happened to her.She looked at my phone and back at me.After that,it didn't take me long to realise what went on.She walked towards me and hugged me,soon she cryed a river on my chest.

Aaliyah-I told you I hate him!
Why do people torture each other,especially like that?

Tony-Like what?What did he do to you?

I looked at her and we sat on my bed.

Aaliyah-He...he...they..

Tony-Liyah,you don't have to tell me

Liyah-No..I want to tell you

She cleaned her face and told me what happened.
From calling mom,to Bre stopping what was about to be a disaster. I hugged her and asked her if she told anybody else.She said no.I sighed and told her to just take a shower and relax..

*

*

*

*

*

*
Tony- So,he f..fingered you ?

Aaliyah-Tony,I have no clue what its called. But yes. Its discussing..am I still a virgin?

I shook my head.I hope she is still a virgin.
I mean,she should be. Maybe she should talk to mom.
At the end of the day, this is all crazy. I think she's thinking too much,she's asking me a question I know she would never ask me. She laid her head on my shoulder and sniffed.

Liyah-Tony?

Tony-Yeah

Liyah-I don't feel safe when I see them.. That's why I sit by you when I have to ask you a question.And I have gym class with them..and math,tell me you'll protect me.

Tony-Of course I'll protect you.Your my baby sister,
I'll do whatever it takes and whatever I can. I see if I can get my schedule changed and-

Liyah-You promise ?

Tony-I promise

I poked my pinky out and waited for her to do the same.
Once she did,I kissed it and prayed for a short minute.She left my room and did her hygiene

Serenity...
I was soo hungry and tired and scared.
I guess it was because I miss mommy.She'd always come over and tuck my in and feed me my favorite snack,Rice Krispies!I turned to my side and my night light went off.
Out of nowhere..I couldn't find my joe-monkey either.

Serenity....Serenityyy

I heard somebody call my name.
Huh..?
I scratched my head and slowly got out of bed.I turned on my light and I saw my window and it was open.It was a guy with braids and he was very tall.I watched him as he climbed into my room.

Ray-Hey babygirl..I've got some bad news

Serenity-W.. what ?

He walked very close and he stepped on my joe-monkey.
"HEY!" I yelled.I ran and grabbed it and ran back to the light switch.

Serenity-Eww, you got mud on her!
I'm telling...

I opened my door and he grabbed my arm.
"Ouch..Lemme go"
He covered my mouth and started to speak in my ear.

Ray-I just wanted to tell you that your mother is dead.
She can't come and see you anymore.She can't give you rice krispie treats and she can't say she loves you.She never did anyways, I told her not to give you to us , because you were a crackhead baby, I would have gladly killed you..

Serenity-My Mommy's not dead!

Ray-She is..why do you think she hasn't stopped to see you ? Like she used to..

Serenity-She....she is not dead!

He turned my around and grabbed my arms and started yelling at me.I started screaming and crying and he pushed me.I hit my head on my toy box.

" AHHHHH "
" MY HEAD , IT REALLY HURTS "

I held my head and cried as loud as I could.
My door opened and my brother came in.

Tony...
I was getting up to use the restroom and I heard Serenity screaming.I opened her door and she was crying and holding her head.I looked towards her window and I seen him..I rubbed my eyes and thought I was going crazy because I didn't see him...
I picked up Serenity and took her to my room

Serenity-He pushed me , and he said mommy was not alive anymore . He stepped on joe-monkey and got her dirty..

She cried and I rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep. I massaged the spot on her head and pulled the covers over her.I kissed her forehead and went in her room,closing her window and turning off her light. After I closed her door I went into Liyah's room.She was sleep.
I turned off her TV and plugged up her night light. I grabbed my phone of my dresser from mh room and wet into the living room , calling Cameron.After it rang a few times , Cameron. His voice chanted my name.

Cameron-Antonitoo!

Tony-Yeah yeah yeah , what the fuck did you do to my sister ?

Cameron-I ain't do nothing but a little finger action.

Tony- Didn't I tell you not to touch her ?

Cameron-You ain't my mama, the fuck makes you think ima listen to you ?

Tony- I told you I was beating yo' ass. Now you about to get it.

Cameron-Bring yo' ass . Just me and you muhfuck-

Before he could finish his sentence , I hung up .
At the end of the day , the both of them are my little sisters.I know I have to protect them.I told him not to lay a finger on her.But nooo , he just let's it flow into one ear and out the other. I went upstairs and took my shower.
I put on shorts and a tank , and I kissed Liyah and Renny's forehead for the last time before I went to bed.

________________________________
Nothing like brotherly love...Right ?
Sorry guys ! I've never had writers block this long !
I wasn't really feeling this chappie , but here it is.
Vote.
Comment.
HMU!!