New Years, or Love ?

Kay…

Soon,  the guys left.  Rayon too.  I was ready to take the kids to Grandma's house,  but as soon as I turned around to get my keys,  there was a knock at my door.

I opened it and it was Craig. I sighed and scratched my head,  letting him in.

Uncle Craig,  the kids cheered.  He hugged them giving them candy. 

Kay-Kids,  go upstairs for a quick minute.

Liyah-Momma,  what about Grandma's house ?

Kay-It will be quick Liyah Bear,okay ?

Liyah-Okay

They went upstairs.  I removed my gloves and placed them on the table.  I placed my hands in my pockets and walked towards Craig.  He walked back a little.  That was something I hated.

Kay-What Craig ?

Craig-Why,  what doyou mean-What ?

I sighed noting the tension in his voice.

Kay-Just tell me why your mad

Craig-You know why im mad

Kay- No,  I dont.

I refused to tell the truth.  He needed to say what was on his mind sooner or later.

Craig-Rayon was here.

Kay-Yeah,  for the k-

Craig-Dont bring the kids in this.  Did he sleep with you ?

Kay-Craig-

Craig- DID HE SLEEP WITH YOU ?

He was now standing over me,  yelling.  I backed up a little bit-teary eyed.

Kay-Yes,  he did

I hesitated to answer him for a minute.

Craig-Did you fuck him ?

I looked up at him.  My stomach churned at the sentence.  Sex was no longer apart of my life as of right now.

Kay-CRAIG!!

Craig-Dammit,  answer me Kaylynne

Kay-NO Craig,  I did not have sex with him. 

Craig-Then why the fuck was he here ?

The anger in his voice became noticable in a quick minute. 

Kay-Can you calm down ?

Craig-Hell no.

I pushed him and he laughed a little. I put my hands to my side.  He grabbed me by my wrists and held me close to him.  I was no longer on my feet.  His eyes were full of anger. He tightened his grip.

I began to cry as I started to tell him what happened.

Kay-He came over to give the kids their gifts.  He told me he was going to go to a hotel,  and I insisted on letting him sleep here.  H-he feel asleep in my bed while I finished wrapping their gifts. It was only for the kids Craig,  only for them

I stopped crying and I listened to Craig's faint laugh.  He dropped me onto the floor,  causing a noise loud enough for the kids to hear it.

Craig-Are you lying to me Kaylynne ?

Kay-No Craig. What gives you the right to put your hands on me and question me over some bullshit like this ?

Craig-Because this "Bullshit", is called love.

Kay-Listen to me-

Craig-No,  you listen to me.

I got up on my feet , keeping my distance from him.  I listened to his words through his gritted teeth.

Kay-Craig,  you dont get it.  The kids cant see their own father?  Is that what your telling me ? I do what I can for them.  I cant ever sit back,  relax,  and play Daddy too.  Maybe love isnt needed around me.  Im a single baby mother for crying out loud.  Give me a break !!!

Craig-No,  I understand , but you should have told me

Kay- Told you?  For what?  You are-

I froze in my thoughts.  I thought off my father because of what I was getting ready to say.  The word made me think if the last time I had seen him,  on earth.I continued to finish my sentence.

Kay-Your not my father,  and I never need to tell you anything ! Come on kids.

I looped my coat buttons and I put on my gloves.  Leaving my keys in the lock,  I pulled them out and got ready to leave.

They followed Aaliyah down the steps,  playing with one of the toys they had gotton for christmas.

I held my door open,  and I told Craig to leave. The kids later walked out of and went to the car.  The car was on so they hopped in and buckled up.  Craig sat in his car in my driveway.  I looked over at him,  then back at my rear view mirror.  I pulled out of my drive way and went to my mom's house.

___At Grandmas House __

The kids sat in the living room,  opening their gifts.  I sat in the kitchen drinking hot cocoa.

Kay-Mom,  im saying,  I dont think love is for me.

Momma-Why Kay?  Love made those kids the way they are today. 

Kay-No mom,  I mean im confused.  I feel like im in a love triangle.  There's Rayon , and there is Craig.

Mom-What is the difference between the two ?

Kay-Rayon,  he is the father of my kids. He has a swwet heart,  and a goofy side.  He's the kind of guy that will lock you in a eye gaze and he'll hold it with you for ever.  He listenes,  and protects his loved ones.  Rayon is honest and loyal.. I think he is.

Craig on the other hand,  he is a ladies man.  He is sweet,  humurous, cautious, and he has a hand in the kitchen.  Loves eating food,  and he has the side a man woman wants in a woman.

Momma-That is a hard problem to solve.  But I will tell you something . The same thing happened to me and your father.  I think you should take Rayon back sweetie.

Kay-Okay Ma.  Thanks

She made some more hot cocoa for the kids and made some cookies for the kids.  She insisted on taking the kids until New Years,  giving me time to Relax.  Soon,  I kissed my kids bye and went home.

___________________________

Updating as soon as I can tomorrow.  Thanks to  @QueenDaianna for voting and commenting.  Thanks love.  She actually influenced me to write this page.  So tell her thanks !! Follow ha to :D

My bad if I have mistakes