Improvement?

Kay...

Its been two months already. Ray deports in a couple of weeks. He finally cleaned up his act. The kids are home with me, everything is fine. Today Ray wanted his friends to come over for the football game. I cleaned up everything, and the kids were sleeping. All three of them. No stress crept in yet. Ray wasn't here, but it didn't really bother me, even though he didn't tell me he was going anywhere. I laid down in bed on my side, watching the television show Liyah and Jake left on.  I got about a hour of sleep in, but i woke up with a back ache. As i walked to the kitchen, Ray came in.

Kay-Hey

Ray-Hey, did you sleep well?

Kay-Yeah, just got a back ache is all

Ray-Ok, the house looks good

Kay-Yup

Ray-Well, they'll be here in about thirty minutes, get yourself cleaned up

Kay-I look fine like this, no one specials coming over, so i don't need to change for anyone

Ray-Uh-oh, there goes that feisty tounge action

Kay-Shuddup!!

I only had on sweats and a shirt. Me and Aaliyah were supposed to go to this activity for her school. Jacob was going to stay here under his father's supervision, and if anything happens to my baby, then he'll face the consequences. I woke Aaliyah and washed her up. She put on her Jake (adventure time) shirt, some camouflage skinny jeans, a pink boe,  some timbalands, and a aztec patterned book bag with pink nail polish.

Aaliyah-Mommy

Kay-Yes

Aaliyah-You never helped me find my purse

Kay-Aw, sweets i forgot, when we get back i can help you

Aaliyah-Promise

I was curling her hair and she turned around and stuck her pinky finger out. I put down the curling iron and locked my finger with hers. "I Promise" i said smiling and unplugging

the iron. She jumped up from her seat and went into her room. I sighed and got myself ready. I put on a Princess Jasmine (Aladin ) shirt, and the same pair of shoes and pants Aaliyah had. I did a french braid accros my head and flat ironed the rest of my hair, putting on a light blue boe. My nails were blue as well. I sprayed Pink Friday perfume on myself, along with Aaliyah. I grabbed my shades, and hers too and went downstairs and put her earing in her ears, mine too.

Ray-Woah mami, look at you. I said get cleaned up, not look sexy

Kay-No silly, it's for Aaliyah's function at school, mommy and daughter day

Ray-No men are going to be there, right?

Kay-Yup, but it doesn't start until 7:30

Ray-Well, its only six o'clock

Kay-Mhm

I sat by him on the couch, and his friends must have been at the door because we heard a knock.

"Some ones at the door" Aaliyah said pointing her finger.

Ray-I'll get it

He walked towards the door. Greeting his friends, Aaliyah sat on my lap, playing on my phone. I had recognized one of Rays friends, i forgot his name. I think it started with an R. Was it Robert? Oh well, all i know is he had a crush on me, but he should be over it. I saw  Chresanto too. There were 3 other men i did not know.

I greeted them and sat down

The guys sat down and I grabbed the bowl of chips and dip, and I put it on the coffee table. I put a couple of drink down as well.