One night stand

Kay...

Its been two months now. I talked to Ray last night, and he would be home in eight hours. It is now 12:00 Lawd, i cant wait. Im gonna make love tonight.! The kids are with grandma and Jacob is here helping me clean up. I had on a blue tank top and some jansport shorts. I vaccumed the rooms and he shined the tables. I did the kitchen, bathroom etc. 2 hours later we were done. Thank god.

Jacob-Finally, y'all just had to buy a big house

Kay-Shuddup, you need to excersize like that everday then

Jacob-Excersize? Haha, you know i stay in shape

Kay-Well duhh, i was talking about cleaning up your house, but thats none of my buisness. -drinks a cup of juice-

Jacob-True. Wel i gotta go

Kay-For what, i was gonna cook

Jacob-I got a date, and save me a plate

Kay-Aww, No psycho bitches though

Jacob-I know,you know he aint comming home right?

Kay-What chu mean?

Jacob-I mean he's gonna do the same thing dad did to mom,he stayed out all night,and got

home the next day

Kay-Well, Ray's not like that

Jacob-Thats what you think,he aint coming

Kay-Awe, shuddup!

Jacob-Ok lol, i love you dont forget my plate

Kay-Nope

He left and i was now home alone. BLAHH. I put on my robe and got some food ready. I was gonna make some chicken, spaghetti, green beans, cornbread, and sweet potatoes. Mama taught me and Cherry how to cook, but im the fast learner. Cooking took about three hours. I fixed my plate, and I prepared Ray's and Jacob's plate. I set Jacob's plate in the fridge, and i put mine and Ray's on the table. I tried waiting for him to come home, but i got hungry. I ate and later went to sleep.

I woke up and it was eight o'clock. I yawned and washed myself up. I put on some ty-dye lingerie and my black silk robe, hiding my surprise for him. I brushed my teeth and i put on some lip stick. I sat on the couch waiting for a knock at the door, and thats what i recieved. I got up fixing myself, brushing my hair to the side like he likes it. Once again, i paid no attention to who it was

Kay-Ray, I missed you!

Roc-Ray? Nah, its Chresanto

Kay-Ugh, what are you doing here?

Roc-Man, i dont know

Kay-Come in, i guess

He walked in and i closed the dor behind him. My robe belt got caught on the nob, pulling my robe onto the floor. I grabbed my belt and my robe hoping he hadn't seen me. I put it on fast, and he just stared.

Kay-What?

Roc...

I was untieing my shoe, and i saw something drop onto the floor. I looked up and her robe had fallen. Her body was banging, and her curves were in the right places. Yes lord, the things I'd do to her, only if she wasnt married.

Roc-Uhh, nothing

Kay-Okay, are you hungry?

Roc-Hell yea

We walked in the kitchen and he fixed his plate, i made a plate for me, but i only got some chicken. I grabbed the forks and i handed him his. We sat at the table and ate. I told him the extra awating plate of food belonged to Ray. He changed the subject and joked around a little. We finished eating and i washed the plates. As i finished, someone came from behind me. Please dont let me fall it Rocs gaze. I moved his hands from my torso and walked upstairs closing the doors. Gawd, i wonder what Ray's doing, he must be soo busy that he cant come home.

Ray...

Well, i am now at home. I got off the plane at six and went with a friend for the night. It was actually a girl. I dont like her, but im her partner so i have to get to know her. I showed her some parts of Atl, and she showed me some things. (Places he's never heard of nothing else).

I felt bad for leaving Kay hanging though. She'll understand. We went to a bar and we both bumped into our own friend's. I didnt get home until 3:30

I pulled my key from the inside of my dirty, dingy boot, and i unlocked the door. The house smelt of a good aroma, as if she had cooked dinner. I turned on the light and i saw a plate of food. I wasnt hungry though. I went upstairs, into out room and she was woke, surprisingly.

Ray-Hey babe

Kay-Uhm, hey Ray. Where were you? I mean i thought it was gonna be me and you once you got back, but you stayed out and partied all night. If i would have known that was the case i would probably be a Jacob's house sleep, instead of stressing over your arrival for 12 hours.

Ray-Kay, im sorry, i just wanted to hang with my partner and-

She smirked and lifted her face. Her eyes were filled with tears once again.

"Do you even hear the words that are flowing out if your mouth?" She asked. A hint of impatience followed her voice. I took off my shoes and got some clotges ready

Ray-Can you just be glad thay im back?

Kay-Glad? You want me to be glad? Oh, well im sorry i dont meet your needs Mr.Soldier or whatever you are

Ray-What are you trying to say

Kay-Damnit Ray, im saying, i dont feel like you live or respect me anymore

I sighed under my breath mumbling a few harsh words.

Ray-I do love and respect you, I just-

Kay-Oh, so coming home from a friends, and reeking of alchoal is respect? So thats what i get in return right? Thats love too, right?

This time i didnt answer her. Now, she was being stupid. Okay, i do smell of alchoal and i did stay out the night, but she doesnt have to cock the trigger, but if she wants to go their she can take it that far. She's alredy won that battle. I took my shower and lyed down in bed. No body parts connected, not even a close skin cell. I know it was rude to come home late but i should get some love..

Kay...

Gosh, Jacob was right. I dont even know why he joined the army in the first place

No one told him to do it, maybe he just wanted to get away from me and the kids. Maybe...just maybe

___________((

WOAHHH. Ray went too far. Read, vote, comment, do your thang. LOVE YALLS!!!!