Aaliyah and Jacob

Ray...

After he left my house I was bottled up with a lot of emotions. My wife and kids were in danger and instead of stopping roc from going up there I let him slide. I went back upstairs and she was crying. I felt bad because I knew exactly how she felt. She felt like the world was caging in and she might've felt she's lost trust.

Kay-Is he gone

Ray-Yeah don't cry you've gone through worse

Kay-I don't care about what I've been through, I just care about us, me you and the kids, I don't want your lives in danger because of my life

Ray-Babe, it's not your fault you have boys chasing after you, no one asks for things like this to happen but our life as a family is worth it and it means something, hold on to it because at the end of the day we are a family

Kay-*Looks down*

Ray-look at me

Kay-*Looks at Ray*

Ray-I'm right here okay*hugs you and the kids*

Roc...

I dont give a damn what they thinking about me. If she just let it slide I wouldn't be getting ready to put her life back in danger, that's why I'm bailing a nigga named Princeton out of jail. I went up to the county and paid his bail amount. We had a talk and went over to Tristans house to discuss a few things.

Tristan- Ok, so the plan is to spy on her first, find out her business hours,where she goes, what places she shops at and while you do that find out what Ray is doing so when we get her in a spot,it has to be during the time of day Ray isn't available, that mean he won't be able to answer his phone or call her back.

Roc-What about her kids

Princeton-Make them go missing but make it seem like it was there fault the kids got lost, so say if Kay goes to the park and she uses the bathroom and she leaves them sitting in the stroller in front of the stall she in, we could have a lady go in there and take them without a noise being heard.

Roc-Sounds reasonable but it needs some work

Tristan-Just focus on what I told you nigga's o do

Roc-whatever I'm out

Princeton-Ima go home and get out of this shit

(Both of them leave)

-2 weeks later-

Kay...

It was the weekend and I just got my check for working. My stomach finally went down,so Today I will be spending some time with Aaliyah while Ray hangs out with Jake.(Jacobs Nick name) It was hot outside so I dressed my self in some shorts with a blue domo shirt and some sandals, then I dressed Liyah (Aaliyah Nick name) in some shorts and and pink shirt that says mommies girl with some sandals as well.

Kay-Ray I'm ready

Ray- Ok so where do you want to meet at

Kay- Meet, Ray really

Ray- Yeah babe, ok how about the park at six

Kay- Ok whatever you say

Ray-Ok *holds you in his arms* whatever you say

Kay-Ouch Ray don't squeeze to hard, my stomach feels funny toddy

Ray-Aww, she don't want my lovin, what a shame *walks away*

Kay- Ray I didn't mean it like that*Looks for him* Ray, Raaaaaayy *Looks outside and feels someone else is in the room*

I turned around and it was, Aliyah, and she was crawling. She's not even one and she can crawl, but I didn't hear anyone come down the stairs, oh well,.

Ray Aaliyahs crawling, I yelled.

Ray- *comes out of the closet * Really *takes pictures*

Kay-Okay, Ray were gonna go and be girly, gimme some lovin

Ray-fine, us men are gonna be swaggified, no lovin for you, not unless you- *Kay cuts him off and kisses him*

Ray-Oh, so feisty

Kay - Bye love