Speechless

Kay...

Ray was gone. I had no clue where he was.  I took a shower and put on a blue shirt with some sweats.   I put on a blue beanie, and wore my hair down. I put on my vintage glasses as well.Slipping my feet in my adidas, i grabbed the keys and made my way to the hospital. I signed in, and i saw Jacob outside the door.

Kay-Jacob?

Jacob-Mommy :(

Ny smile faded. he was teary eyed, and he looked a mess.  I knelt down to his height and held on to him. He just cry ed in my shoulders. I didn't ask what was the matter. I held him in my arms, and i walked into the the room.

Mom-(Rays Mom)-Hey sweetie

Kay-Hi, what happened?

Mom-I don't know, we were eating ice cream and she saw stuff in her food. She didn't want to eat and once she tried a spoon full, she got worry. I don't know if it's poison exactly, but she's pale.

Kay-Aww, Okay

I walked over to her and she was sleep. Bot in acoma, just asleep. Her heart monitor was fine, and her breathing didn't sound bad. She looked fine. Maybe she caught something, like the flu. I sat down next to Mom, holding Jacob, patting his back.

Mom-Is Ray home yet?

Kay-Yes Ma'am

Mom-How was his first day back?

Kay-It was....amazing

Refusing to tell the truth, i filled her head with a lie. I didn't want to tell her the truth because if Ray found out, he would probably do something. He scares me, ever since he pushed me down the stairs. I haven't told anybody anything. Not even my own mom, or my brother.  As she asked more questions, i gave her answers that i was expecting to happen.  I know lieing makes it worse, but she will understand. It got silent, and Liyah was now awake.

Aaliyah-Grandma!!!

Mom-Yes baby, im here, mommy is too

Kay-Hey baby girl

Aaliyah-Hii. Is Daddy back yet?

Kay-He sure is

Aaliyah-Where is he, i want a big hug, like he promised me

The door opened nd he walked in. I held on to Jake, as my muscles tensed up as he walked in. How did he find out they were here? They are his kids, but Ray's high again. He just wont stop.

Liyah-Daddy

Ray-Hi little munch kin -hugs her-

He looked over at me, and i looked away. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, and to show up at the hospital like this was just embarrassing. I walked past his mother, still holding Jacob, who was now asleep in my arms. Hoping he didn't stop me, i was so close the the doorknob, then he stopped me. I flinched gasped on purpose.

Kay-Y-you scared me

Ray-My bad

As he spoke, i smelt weed on his lips. I scrunched my face, due to his bad breath, causing my eyes to feel a slight pintch. I opened the door and began to walk to the restroom. When he started to follow, i sped up a little bit. He gripped my arm.

Ray-What are you running away from?

I looked at him as if he were stupid. He knew what i was doing, and he knew what he was doing.

Kay-Ray, Jacob's right here, don't do this, not in front of him

Ray-I'm not doing anything

Kay-You don't realis it because your too high, right?

Ray-I'm not high, i had one joint, nothing else

Part of me wanted to believe him because his eyes weren't red. The rest of me wanted to punch him, but enough damage has been done.

Ray-Tell me what's wrong

Kay-I....I think i want a divorce

Ray...

Was she serious? I mean, she can't just up and leave me. I know ive done wrong, but i don't want to lose her, or my kids. I'll do whatever, even if quitting drugs helps.

Ray-Kay

Kay-It's Kaylynne

Ray-Oh, your serious?

Kay-What do you think? It did come out of my mouth

Ray-Look I'm sorry, this time i mean it. I'm sorry for hurting you, it's never been my intention to do so. I don't want you to leave me. And i sure as hell am not losing my kids. And where is our third child?

Kay-That's actually Princeton's child, and he is with his father.

Since when did you even care about him?

Ray-Who?

Kay-Princeton

Ray-Since he changed his ways, and became a father

Kay-Mhm, something you should do

Ray-Kaylynne, what the fuck

______

Ok guys, im gonna just leave it right here. Vote.Comment.Add to your booklist, just tell me what you think. Every count votes.!!

only i know what happens**