New New.

_5 years later_
Kay...

Its been Five years since the divorce.I got a little thick, just a little.  The twins are now 8  and Emanuel is 5 years old. The kids are doing great. They do ask why they don't get to see their dad like Emanuel does, but i guess he has other things on his mind besides his army work. How am I? I'm fine. No drama goes on over here. I'll tell you my hair gets longer each day, so does Aaliyah's. Right now the kids are at school and I'm at home.

Did I tell you I got a job?? :) Yeah, i work as a Therapist. But I'm just downstairs on my computer researching facts and such things. Princeton would be here to get Mannie. I took my shower and I put on my blue under garments. I was ready to put on shorts and a shirt, but my door bell rang so I put on my purple silk robe and some slippers.

"I'm coming", I yelled  stepping down the steps.

I reached the door, and opened it. Behind it stood Rayan Lopez.

Rayan Lopez...

Why wouldn't I pay my love a visit? Afterall, she is the mother of my kids. I know they miss me, even Kaylynne. She opened the door and she looked sexy and so much more. Her thickness by a inch or two complimented her shape. After she left, i had no love from any one. Seeing her body made me yearn for love, her love.

Kay-Rayan

Ray-Kaylynne

I bit my lip looking at her body, something i missed for decades it felt like. Her robe revealed what she was wearing. I could tell she began to feel uncomfortable

Kay-Rayan, what are you doing here

Ray-It's okay, i just wanted to stop by and visit my baby

Can i come in?

She opened the door and sighed. As i walked past her, i could smell her scent, signature scent matter a fact. This sure is one big house for A mother and 3 kids. I missed this. I missed her and my kids. I missed my family. I sat on the couch and she went to the kitchen.

Kay..

What is he doing here? My whole mood just changed. Gosh, he looked so good, but i lost interest in him. I grabbed some grapes and went to the computer finishing up my work.

"You not gonna talk to me baby?" Ray questioned out of the side of his mouth.

It isn't right to have company and tend to other things. Instead of finishing my work, I sat on the opposite couch next to him. I had nothing to say, but i looked at the clock and the kids would be here in any minute.

Kay-You cant see them until the weekends, but you would have to ask the judge because you haven't been around them for 5 years

Ray-I know, that's why I came here. I want full custody

Kay-What, Rayan the judge said I had full custody. You cant take care of two kids when you have to constantly leave for a deport

Ray-I know, but i miss them

Kay-Getting custody isn't going to solve anything

Ray-Whatever

Kay-I think you should leave, the kids will be here and we have somewhere to be

Ray-Oh, okay

He stood up making his way towards my door. I followed him behind and waved bye. I felt bad i lied to him, but i wanted him away from me. I locked the door and watched his car pull off to make sure he left. I sat down watching Tv and the door bell rang. Thank God, it was the kids.