How could You ?

Kay...
I sat against the plush pillow on the couch watching the news. The kids were picked up by Princeton soon after. I wasn't ready to go back to work tomorrow. Im tired of being alone sometimes. Its just sad how things ended. I sighed and went upstairs, running my bath water. I removed my clothes and wrapped myself in a towel.

I grabbed my phone and called Craig. I didn't get an answer. I turned off my television & looked at my door. I figured it was locked. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene. After I finished, I dried off and let my curls lay all over the place. I heard my doorbell ring so I slipped on a tank top & some sleeping booty shorts.

My hair dripped as I ran down the steps, getting the back of my shirt wet. My phone played " Used To Be " out of no where. I turned it down and answered the door.

Ray- So you disrespecting my girl?

Kay-What, Ray what are you talking about ?

Ray- Don't play stupid, Jayanna told me what you did. Just because I left you for that bitch doesn't mean a your gonna mess things up

Kay- Look Rayon, Jayanna's new so-

Ray-So nothing

I sighed. I am so sick and tired of him.

Kay- Look, I've got work tomorrow. I'd appreciate it if you'd come to me abo-

I was interrupted by his fingers being wrapped around my neck. I placed my hands atop of his, loosening his grip

If you look at her, I swear to god, you won't live to see those kids of yours. Do it Again bitch, I dare you

He dropped me and left my house. I looked down and closed my door, locking it. My phone rang and it was Craig. I didn't answer since my phone was far from me.

________
Its been a while! I'm updating my other stories soon. Sorry if this is too short.