Uh-Oh

Ray....

I went upstairs with a plate of food and this girl was sleep and she told me to bring her some food. No biggie, ill juat put her food in the microwave. I saw her sleeping with the babies but I picked them up and put them in their crib. The window was open and it was really cold in there. I closed the window but I noticed glass outside of my babies room. No deal, I thought, trash man must've dropped it or something. I waited for the room to get warm after I cut the heat on so they wouldn't freeze. I left the from after they went to sleep and chilled with the fellas.

Roc-where was you nigga

Ray- with my wife and kids, this is my house

Roc- I know its your house, want another joint

Ray- sute yourself role one Keith

Keith-nah I think you've had enough

Roc-what did you just say

Keith- I said you've had enough

Ray- Roc, your drunk

Roc-how you gone tell me

Ray- * shakes his head* just chill out since when did you start doing drugs?, I could've sworn you told me you was clean.

Roc-its been a while

I convinced his ass to give me some

Keith-nigga you ain't tell me none of that

     Kay.....

I woke up and the babies were gone. I quickly sat up and panicked cause they were not in my room. I checked their room and luckily they were in there. I sighed in relief and went downstairs to eat. I warmed my plate up and all of Rocs yelling gave me a headache, so I ate upstairs.

I got ready to take my plate down but I heard something brake. Whatever it was, it sounded like a thick piece of wood. I figured something downstairs fell. I took the plate downstairs and went in the room with the kids and watched TV while they slept. I was ready to close my eyes but Aaliyah started crying. Her diaper wasn't wet so she mustve been hungry. I called for someone to bring the milk. Somebody, I yelled. To my surprise it was ROC, when I was hoping for Keith to come.

Roc-*burps* yeah

Kay- you smell like alcohol, can you bring me the milk formula?

Roc- What a compliment, where is it?

Kay- I think its the right bottom cabinet or top or It might be on the counter

Roc- OK *goes downstairs and gets the formula*

Here you go *locks the door*

Kay- Thanks *sighs* could you hold her for me?

Roc- Sure *grabs Aaliyah*

I made the bottle and watched ROC with my child. As drunk as he was I was glad he cold follow the instructions I gave him. I shook the bottle and called roc's name like five times until he realized I was calling his name.

Kay- ROC

Roc-Huh, oh my bad *gives Aaliyah back to you*

She beautiful

Kay- Thanks*puts Aaliyah in the baby bouncer*

Roc-*Stares at you *

Kay- Roc, what are you sta-

I got interuppted by him forcefully kissing me. Did that really just happen, while I was with my kids? I tried pushing him away but I fell on the ground.

   Ray...

I was watching TV with Keith, but I heard something fall. I thought I was the baby bouncer or something, but I went upstairs and checked anyways. I tried opening the door to the kids room, but it was locked, then I heard screaming.

    Kay...

He pinned me down to the ground. My stomach was still puffed so what could he possibly do, I thought. He held my wrists tight and it caused me to scream cause of the pain.

Aaliyah started crying and I looked at her. I kicked ROC in the stomach and crawled over to Aaliyah and Jacob who was still sound asleep. Roc,what are you doing?*still crying* I got no answer and comforted Aaliyah so she could stop crying.   I called for Ray hoping he could hear me. He approached Jacob and before he got ready to even touch him I said something.

You better not touch him

Roc- why not

*picks him up*

Kay-leave him alone Roc, are you even thinking right now

Roc-I'm drunk right

Kay- what, just put him down

He approached Aaliyah and I. Aaliyah buried her face I'm my shoulder and as he touched my cheek Ray kicked the door open. I grabbed Jacob and went to the other room.

Ray- Roc, what the hell are you doing

Roc- buisness

Ray- oh your drunk right *grabs his shirt*

I thought I could trust you, if you touch my wife and kids again, your ass is done. Got it bitch? *let's go of his shirt * Get the fuck out of my house.

Roc- Whatever I ain't got time for your bitch anyways

Ray- she's not a bitch, and you wasn't saying that when you was trying to rape her. You held her against her own will but its a good thing you failed. Shes been through hell and when its over you want to remind her again. Your going to be the reason why she has nightmares. I don't want to see you near this house again. IMA tel you one more time, get the fuck out of my house.

Roc-*laughs * you aint seen the last of me*leaves*

---------------------

Hey Gus I've been waiting to update this storry forever. Votes and Comments needed. Leme know what you think habit he Torry its twelve o clock in the morning. goodnigt guys and gordmorning to the people on the other side of the world.