You...

Ray...

We made our way to the car and she was tired and the kids were already sleep. She wasn't talking much and I thought something was wrong. I asked what was wrong, but she denied to tell the truth. Was she mad at me?, something was bugging her. She must've been catching a cold cause she had whooping cough and I personally hated how it sount and how it felt coughing out. I stopped by the store and bought some Nyquil for sleep and then the type for a cold. I told her she'd have to take it before she went to bed but I got no reply.

She coughed almost through the whole ride and I was surprised it didn't wake the kids up. We got home and I carried both of them without any help. I feel like I'm being shuned by my own wife which is what's happening right now. I took the upstairs, put them in their pajamas, and put them in their cribs to rest. I made sure Kay took the medicine. I took my shower and got ready for bed.

Ray-Your not going to go wash up

Kay-Yeah, I am just hold on ok

Ray-Uh, ok

Kay...

I wasn't feeling to good after I got to his mother's house and I caught a bad cold. I hesitated to make a move because every step hurt. I took a bath because standing up wouldn't work. I got out dressed myself, brushed my teeth, and kissed my babies goodnight before going to bed. I threw my clothes in the hamper and lets down bye Ray.

Ray-Did you take the medicine

Kay-No I don't feel like it

Ray-Babe, your gonna have to take it sooner or later

Kay-*coughs* I'm fine

Ray-Are you sure

Kay-Ray I'm fine

I turned on my side and he start lecturing me. He got on my nerves today yes just because he didn't meet me it's probably stupid or dumb to you but, he came up with the idea and ruins it.

I may be being cruel, but the truth is we were going to be having fun with th kids together, not at his mother's house the whole time. I love his mother's but he takes to long.

Ray-Do you

He asked me a question and I was halfway listening because I was sharing my thoughts.

Kay- *ignores him*

Ray-Can you answer me

Kay-Ray, just shut up and leave me alone

Ray-What did I do

Kay-I really don't want to talk about it

Ray-No, tell me what I did, why are you so upset

Kay-Okay I'll tell you, today we were supposed to meet at the park, but you just couldn't keep up with the time, you knew what you said and instead you ignored it, I love your mom but I didn't want to be there at that time because we were spending time with th kids.

Ray-So your mad at me because we didn't meet

Kay-Yes

Ray...

So that's how she really felt. I 've been out here saving her life and this is the thanks I get in return, it was my first time sleeping in the bed with her besides sleeping on the couch an I feel like an uninvited guest. I lyed by her side and waited for her to say I love you like she did every night but she didn't. It really hurt and upset me and she wasn't going to push me away like she is now.

Princeton...

We were sent to do his little quest or whatever. I don't take orders from a nigga because I'm my own person obviously, so I followed her but I was out of sight. I stood outside of the window as they fussed at each other because of an incident. I could figure the stuff out on my own.