Pre-K

Kay...

Today the kids were going to start their first day at pre-k. It was six o clock and it started at seven thirty. I woke the kids up and told them to get dressed. Ray was still sleep and the only person who didn't know dad was here was Jacob. He was sleep once He got in thr car. I took my shower and flatironed my hair and put some selves on. There was going to be a storm so I had some stuff to do. I brushed my teeth and made sure their lunches were packed as well as their book bags.

Aaliyah-Mommie, I tired

Jacob-Yeah, can't I stay in bed a little longer

Kay-No guys, Your starting school today

Aaliyah-kind a garden

Kay-No Pre-K

Jacob-What's that

Kay-Its a early learning academy

Jacob-Oh

Kay-You guys, go get dressed after school we can have any thing you want

Aaliyah-Anything

Kay-Yes, now hurry up so you guys can eat breakfast

I made sure they got dressed and they looks good. I made some breakfast and prepared their plates along with mine and Ray 's. The all say they want waffles and I know that Ray loves them so I made some waffles with eggs and bacon. I was ready to do their hair but I felt someone come from behind me and grab my waist. He covered my eyes and I couldn't see.

?!?-Guess who

Kay-Hmm, is it Ray

Ray-Duh

Kay-Well good morning sleepy head, you hungry, your plates in the microwave

Ray-Ooo, waffles my favorite, you always know how to cheer a man up

Kay-I sure do*kisses him*

I called the kids downstairs so that could eat their breakfast. The only thing that made them look bad was their hair. We ate and it was now seven ten. I washed their plates and Jacob was under Ray like he was a umbrella. I got my shoes on and went upstairs to get the brush and the gel.

Kay-Ok, who's first

Nobody answered

Kay-Jacob lets go

Jacob-But mommie I

Kay-Jacob, get over here

Jacob-Aww man

Kay-How do you want it

Jacob-Can I get what daddy gets

Kay-Yeah *starts brushing it*

Jacob-Ouch that hurts

Kay-Just let me part it and you'll be done

I part his hair into two ponytail and braided the ends. I let him go and hurried up and did Liyahs hair. I gave her twisties at the top and the rest of her hair lyed flat down. We went to go put our coats on and I grabbed their lunches and kissed Ray goodbye and left to take them to school.

[*At School*]

We arrived at the school and luckily I wasn't late. I filled out a couple of papers and gave them their lunches. I walked them to their classroom and there were joyfully kids just waiting to play.

Kay-Ready

Jacob-Heck yeah

Liyah-Yes can I have my lunch

I handed them their lunches and hugged them goodbye before they went to class. i watched as they entered the room with the other kids and made my way out until i bumped into someone.