Another One

Quick Note..I'm deciding to skip the hospital scene.

___________ ____________ __________ ____________ __

Kay...

It's Been Two Months since I've seen Ray. I'm trying to hang

in there , but behind my smile is nothing but hurt. My kid gets bullied, & I'm being chased by a crazy man. More late nights at work stress me a lot. i barely have time for my kids anymore. I swear i spend as much time i can get with them. i finally met Prince's Girl. She beautiful. She takes care of the kids while Princeton goes to work. I'll offer to give her a little salary. She declines it, but I'm thank full for her.

Today I have work. Of course. Another New Client on my hands.

I didn't even feel concentrated as much today. Maybe I should stop by the doctor today. I got my self ready and drove to work. I went to my office and got situated. The elevator door opened, but this time I didn't pay attention to who it was. I approached the papers from my drawer. As i did, the burglar alarm went off. I coughed and got up from my chair. I tried to lock the door, but my lock appeared to be gone. I got confused and climbed under my desk.

Bang. Bang.

AHHHH !

Since my office walls were completely made of glass, i could see everything. One of the close co-workers was shot. Her name was Abby. Not only that, but she was pregnant. Lord help us. A tear escaped me eye. There were three men in black outfits.  My phone rang and all eyes were pointed towards my office. Two men badgered the others, while one approached my office door. I grabbed my phone and it was knocked out of my hand. I crawled over to it and clicked answer. I was pushed and the phone flew to the floor, and was on speaker.

"KayLynne...can you hear me "

My brother spoke into the phone. The man pulled out a gun. I scooted towards the wall, and he pointed a gun at me. He looked over at my desk, and saw my kids. I wonder how he feels now. He took off the mask and revealed his face.

" August "

I questioned. He sat on the floor and slid my phone towards me. I hung it up. He began to cry. " I'm Sorry Kaylynne "

I shedded a few tears as he held the gun in his hand. I got on my knees and crawled towards him. I pulled him in a hug and he hugged me. The cold metal touched my back.

Kay- What's Wrong August

August-I love you Kaylynne. But i messed up your life.

Kaylynne-H - How ?

August- I made some stupid bet. I didn't want to stick to the bet after wards. Your new client for today actually wanted to kill you. Me and Trey were forced to come along..but i...

Kaylynne- What's the bet ?

August- I have to kill you

I removed my arms from the embrace and looked at him. I wanted to just hurt him. He bet my life. I have kids.  I stood up as tears ran down my face. I looked at him as he looked up at me. i grabbed the picture  of my kids and held it...as if they were actually there. One of the guys walked in

???-Bitch, stop crying and kill her

August-I can't

???-It's To Late. You made a bet, and you said you never  back out of them

August-Well, I'm backing out of this one

???- Do it August...NOW !

August-NO !

???- Fine, I'll do it myself

He pointed the gun towards my direction. He cocked it back and ordered me to get up. I did so and held my arms up. I was face to face with a criminal. I could tell from the hat he was wearing. He was on the news last week. What was August doing with this guy..betting my life ?

August-She has kids

???-I don't give a fuck

He snatched the picture out of my hand causing me to jump. He stared the picture down and then looked back at me. He threw the picture, causing the frame to shatter.

???-Any Last Words... Kaylynne

How did he know my name ? What am i supposed to say ?

August- Please...Don't do this. Shoot me instead

I watched as August got up but was kicked in the stomach multiple times. The whole time i felt guilt. He invited him self in my chair. He sat the gun down. I sighed and ran towards August. I held his hand and lifted his shirt and i saw bruises. Bad one's. Luckily i had a little aid kit in my drawer. I hesitated to get it, but i retrieved it. I grabbed a alcohol wipe and wiped over the bruises and covered them with a bandage. I put a few bandages over his forming wounds and threw the left over trash away.

The Man ordered me to get up. I let go of August's hand and stood up. Taking in a deep breath as he held the gun. He placed it in my hand and i could her men running up from the outside of my office. It was the whole S.W.A.T team.

"Put The Gun Down Mam "

August-Drop it Kaylynne

???-Keep it in your hand

The rest of the other workers mumble  in surprisement. They would even tell them she was the victim. No one listened. I was forced to hold the gun...or else. I cried while i began to sat down. As i moved...

Bang

I was shot in the stomach. I dropped down to the floor. Struggling to breath.

August-KAYLYNNE !!

August...

I held my stomach and crawled towards her as fast as i could.

I faced her. A stream of blood flooded in her mouth. She looked over to me and choked on her own words. Literally.

I held her and cried.

________

Oh No !!

What Happins Next Guys??

Is she dead ..or alive ?

Why did August Make the deal ?

Where's Rayon ?

Only I Know.
Vote,Comment,Hmu.