Christmast Day Pt.2

Kay...

I was attached to the kinfe that dug in my carpet covered floor. My leg had become cold, due to the air being on, and my body only being covered in undergarments basically. I slightly tugged on the cover.

Ray...

I moved from my position and turned to my side. I figured Kaylynne would have been next to me, but she must be to scared. I dozed off to sleep, and I felt a tug on the cover. At first, I thought it was my toe nail getting caught in a strip of the hanging net, but I felt more tugs. What the hell ?

I sat up, opening my eyes. I turned on the lamp, causing my eye sight to get used to the brightness. The cover fell onto the floor of the opposite side of the bed. I waited for my eyes to adjust, and I trailed scarcely to where the cover had fallen. I was greeted to see the covers pulled over a body. I yankd the cover back and I heard a shreak, and it happened to have come from Kaylynne.

I saw the sharp object awaiting to be pulled out of her theigh. Her face was a little red. I knelt down beside her and I held her hand

Kay- I need you to pull it out

Ray-Kaylynne, do you know how dangerous that is ?

Kay-Just pull it out

Ray-  Kay-

Kay-Please ?

She longed for the knife to removed, and I guess that's what she will get. I held her hand.

" Are you Ready ? "

I asked, making sure she would need time to make up her mind. She shook her head. She squeezed my hand a rested her head on the floor, letting out a slight grunt slash Huff, waiting for the pain. I placed my hand on the handle, with a tight grip, and I yanked it out.

She yelled out in pain, crying a little. I grabbed some things from her bathroom and cleaned her cut. After I wrapped it, I put her in the bed and covered her up.

- 6 o'clock in the morning -

Kay...

Even though my leg was hurting bad, I got up anyways. The kids were already woke anyways. That wasmy real reason for waking up. I limped out of my room making my way to the steps, then walking down. Half of their gifts were opened already. I laughed at their faces. I walked towards the couch and I sat there , watching them.

Aaliyah-A gift from Daddy !!! Mommy can I open it, Please ???

Kay-Of course you can

She opened the small object and pulled out a ring. It was a 24 carrot gold, diamond studded ring that said

" BabyGirl "

She smiled and looked back at me. Soon, her smile faded away. I could tell, it was because she missed her father, and her and her brother longed for him to be around.

Aaliyah-I wish Daddy was here though

She directed her eyesight to the ring, and sat it on the floor.  She glanced back towards my direction and soon made her way to my direction. She sat on my lap, laying her head on my shoulder.

Kay-Aaliyah

Liyah-Yes Momma

Kay-Daddy is-

I was interrupter to Rayon coming down the steps. All eyes were towards his direction. Once he got to the bottom of the steps, the kids ran towards his direction.

" DADDY "

The three of them, yes three, of them screamed. I smiled watching them. Their joyfulness caused me to laugh a little. Aaliyah looked over at me and pointed hr finger at Rayon,  then back to me. She wanted me to join their little group hug. I smiled, and got up. Making my way over to Rayon, I limped a little. I stopped, and the kids pushed me closer, finally, I hugged him.