Are you trying?

Ray...

After he left, i walked Her up the stairs. She was  struggling a lot right now. I should've came here instead of staying at the party. I helped her take her bath and i put her in her pajamas. I walked her to the room and laid her down in bed. i sat there until she went to sleep. She breathed so soft and she sounded fine. But i know deep down inside, she was torn and shattered. I walked out and bathed the kids and put them to sleep.

___Next Morning.(Now 6 months pregnant.)__

Kay...

I felt fine this morning but my back was still in pain. I still wanted to go to the doctor though. I dressed my self and ate some waffles. Rays hair was down i couldn't touch it. I wasn't in the mood.

Kay-Ok, Ray I'm done

Ray-Ok. Jacob,Liyah, let's go.

Jacob-but daddy, i don't wanna go to grandma's house.

Ray- Well you and Liyah are gonna be there together. You'll be fine. I will call gramgram when we are done.

Liyah- :( Daddy....

Ray-Yes liyah, what's wrong?

Liyah-I cant find my purse...

Ray-Well we can get you a new one

Liyah- Noo.! My Pinky purse is all mines. I don't want a new one.

Ray-Ok well when we get home we can look for it.

Liyah-Ok...

Ray-*kneels down* Can i get a smile

Liyah- :/

Ray-Liyah that wasn't a smile. I know you can try harder than that.-tickles her- Tickle monster said smile.

Liyah- hehe daddy ok ..ok tickle monster got me. :D

Ray-You better smile next time.

Kay-Ok guys go get in the car.

Jacob-Hmmmm. Fine

Liyah-Yay. ok tooo grandma's house -pretends to fly-

Kay...

He drove them to his mother's house. I wanted to get out and say hi, but i wasn't in the best mood at the moment.  Jacob was crying because he didn't want to go. It kind of bothered that he didn't want to go all of a sudden, because any other time he'd be happy to go. He begged to stay with us, but Ray said no. He got back in the car and drove off.

Ray-How you feeling?

Kay-Im ok, my back still hurts

Ray-Okay

Kay-So how long are you gonna be here?

Ray-3more weeks

Im lucky enough to be off, because he's strict. This will be the only time i get to get cut like this. When I'm gone you have to stay close to someone.

Kay-I will now

He pulled up at the hospital and i was right in time for my appointment. I was called back immediately and I let Ray come back this time. I didn't want to be alone, and i still needed help walking. I walked in the room and waited for the doctor to come in. She walked in and took a few tests.

Dr.-Well you six months pregnant, the baby looks fine. Three more month's and you'll be expecting a newborn.

Kay-That's great, do you have pain medicine?

Dr.-I do, but i don't suggest you take any during your pregnancy, it is a drug

Kay-Well, what am i going to do about the pain?