Christmas Eve

Kay...

Today, I called in sick on purpose. I wanted to be able to get their gifts early. While they were a Jacob's, I stopped by a couple of stores. I wanna get what they want, but I don't want to splurge. I went inside  of  Toys R' Us . I grabbed a few toy's and I later checked them out. I went to 2 more stores and bought them some clothes and shoes. After I finished shopping, I went home. I changed into something more comfortable and wrapped their gifts. I went downstairs leaving their presents in my room, so I could fix up the tree.

After about 20 minutes, there was a knock at my door. I walked to my door and I opened it. It was Craig.

He smiled and began laughing at me.

Craig- Hey

" What's funny ? " I asked. All I'm wearing is a blue tank top and some sweat pants.

I hugged him, and I invited him in, while he sat on my couch. I sat next to him.

Craig- No offense, but have you seen your hair ?

He asked, laughing trying to take a picture. I pushed him playfully and I ran to the mirror.

Kay-What, I cant have a curly afro ?

I played with a few of my curls. Craig snuck up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Craig- I was just kidding, you look beautiful.

I held my head down, blushing a little. I placed my hands on his, and I looked back up, smiling and telling him thank you.

Craig-Your Welcome, beautiful

I turned around, letting our eye's connect. I felt a little unsure. I held my head down, thinking about " this ".

Kay-Craig, what is a this ?

He lifted my head up, and saw my confused look. The face he loved to laugh at.

Craig-What do you mean ?

Kay- I mean this. Me and you.

Craig-Us ?

Kay-Yes, us Craig.

Craig-Okay Kaylynne. Well, I guess this is a better time to tell you. Kaylynne, I like you. I don't care if your a single mother. I don't care about the past. Sometimes, I can see a future with you.

Kay- R...really ?

Craig-Yeah.

Kay...

I kind of already knew he liked me. But, is this right ? I mean, he is Rayon's Friend. And as much as I hate Rayon, I would never do that to anyone. But my daddy told me that if there is a guy that says he thinks about a future with you, then he must be it. I think we've both grown feeling's for each other. Serious one's. So who says, its about Rayon ??

Kay-Okay

He went in to a kiss, and my doorbell rang. I pushed his lips away, looking at the door. I kissed his cheek and walked to the door, while he sat on the couch.

This time, it was not Jeremiah. It was Rayon.

(Kay later found out it was Rayon, the day they were at the gas station. His license plate says " 2wice Ray ". His hair grew back, he was back to normal )

He looked at me, with that face. The one that says I miss you. I blinked feeling a little guilt. He stood there. He pulled out his phone, and looked up the lyrics to the song, " Bed Of Lies" , by Nicki Minaj. It played as he spoke.

Rayon-Look Kaylynne, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, or attempt to hurt you. I've been busy with this army stuff, but I just wanted to tell you. I can't do it anymore. I can't go one day without thinking about you. I can't get over you. Its impossible Kaylynne.  You were the love of my life, the love that woke me up. And the love that put me to sleep. I know your surprised, and I know I cheated on you. But I am dearly sorry, for all of the chaos. Well I uhm, I have to go.

He left my doorstep, and drove off in his limbourghini. I closed the door.  I felt for him now. His speech made me want to do nothing but cry. I turned around, sliding down the door. I started to cry. What have I done? I should have just given him another chance. But, he hurt me more, then I could ever hurt a soul. But he apologized, that mean's something....right ?

Craig walked towards me asking me what was wrong. I didn't tell him anything  though. Eventually, I stopped crying.

__\\\\\\\\____

I'm writing the next part now guys. And merry christmas and happy new years !! ✌✌✌