Escaping Expulsion

Alexa's POV

My parents were hosting their annual private sale at Blight Industries. Many people don't know this, but, ever since I was little, I loved helping my dad build his abominations. "Welcome, valued investors, to our annual Blight Industries private sale." Mom announced. "If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help. And if you've got an enemy or two, well, who are we to judge? This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present, the first glimpse of our crowning achievement, the Abomaton soldier! It'll pour you a tea, help you keep up with the latest trends, and best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors. As her punishment, Amity had to fool the audience to make us money. "Seriously, Mom?" I whispered. "Oh, no. It's undefeatable." Amity said sarcastically. "How will I ever escape?" Suddenly, Amity dropped her Grom photo onstage. She used her magic to free herself and grab the picture. Everyone gasped. "Oh, of course, well, that was just a beta test." Mom lied. "We can't wait to see you all next week for the finished product in all its glory. Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you, lately?" "Mom, it's not her fault." I explained. "I see. Looks like our precious Mittens has been getting distracted."

Peter's POV

In order to help Eda and Lilith with their magic. Luz and I have been teaching them all the glyphs we learned. "Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest." Luz said. "You can make all of these and more with glyph magic! Welcome to day 3 of Luz and Peter's Magic Boot Camp." Lilith clapped for both of us. "Okay, we covered every glyph we've learned up until now, so today, we'll learn something new." I explained. "Are we about to encounter a never-before-seen glyph?" Lilith asked. "Unfortunately, no." I replied. "These four either came from nature, or another witch's spell. We don't know where to find more." "In any case, today we're learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things." Luz added. "Did I do it right?" Lilith asked, showing a paper copy of the pattern on the board. "Yeah, that's really good." Luz replied. "Let's see how you're doing, Eda." Eda engraved two glyphs onto her desk. "Mom, I don't think that's such a good..." I warned. "Double glyph combo, go!" Eda shouted, creating a small explosion. "Oh, dang. I was hoping for more of an ice blast situation." "We know you're impatient to get your powers back, but try to master the basics before you start experimenting." I explained. "You're as boring as your Aunt Lily." "Toot-toot!" Hooty announced. "The Hexside train is a-comin'!" Hooty grabs me and Luz to take us to Hexside. "Ah, okay. King's in charge while we're gone." Luz said. "Bye!"

School was back in session for me and Luz. "Okay, first day back after the Petrification Ceremony. Just be chill." Luz inhaled. As we opened the door, Willow, Gus, and Alexa came running towards us. "You guys are okay!" Gus cheered. When he came to hug us, he was almost as tall as Luz. "Whoa, Gus. Did we miss a birthday or something?" "Witch puberty." Gus explains. I kissed Willow on the cheek. "How have you been doing? With Eda and Lilith, and your new powers?" Willow asked. "It took some time to get used to the change." I replied. "But, hey. It gave me time to come up with a catchphrase. "Peter Clawthorne-Yenkins, the man, the witch, the legend."" "We can't thank you guys enough for helping us at the Conformatorium." Luz thanked. "It's cool. I just hope it helps Eda learn my name." Gus replied. "She keeps calling me Goops." "That reminds me, Amity's leg was healed a few days ago. The Healing Coven's got her up and walking." Alexa explains. "Hey, guys." Amity greeted. "Amity!" Luz exclaimed. "In celebration of your return, I have brought you a homemade fairy pie." Amity said. "Oh, wow. That sounds so..." Luz gasped, looking disgusted at the pie, filled with screaming fairies. "Good." "The ingredients are very fresh." Amity blushed. "Thank you." Luz replied. "You know, after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy." All of a sudden, Principal Bump was arguing with someone over the PA system. "You can't just barge in here!" He argued. "Yes we can! We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Peter Yenkins, Willow Park, and Augustus Porter, report to Principal Bump's office, now!" A woman yelled. "And you too, Amity and Alexa." "Mom?!" The twins gasped.