YES

This won't have any lemon/lime (I don't write that), but it is hardcore fluff. (Is there such a thing as hardcore 'fluff'? Hmm, maybe) So if you feel uncomfortable with anything other than light fluff, don't read!

"Hey, Yashiro, I'll make you a deal." Hanako grinned. He was seated on the windowsill, and Nene quickly turned around to face him.

"What kind of deal?"

"I'll let you leave early-- if you complete a challenge!" Hanako announced. Nene nodded.

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

"All you have to do is say 'yes' four times in a row. If you stop, or say anything else, then you get double cleaning! No, make that triple!" Nene considered it.

"Alright, I'm in. Starting, now." She opened her mouth, but Hanako was faster.

"Do you like me?" he asked. Nene's eyes widened, but she still responded.

"Yes."

"Do you like me better than the kid?" 

"Yes." 

"Do you love me?" 

"Yes." Nene wasn't failing now-- she was so close! 

Hanako grinned. "Do you want me to kiss you?" 

"Y-yes." Nene stammered. Then she sighed. "I win! I'm leaving, Hanako-kun. See you--"

Hanako quickly trapped her in a kabedon. He grinned, pinning Nene's wrists above her head.

"H-huh?" Nene's eyes widened. "H-hanako-kun, w-what are you doing?"

"You did say you wanted me to kiss you." He grinned. Nene blushed.

"But I--"

Hanako cut her off, bringing her into a kiss. Nene blushed harder at the sensation of Hanako's tongue slipping into her mouth.

What is he doing?!?

"Alright, done." Hanako grinned after he pulled away. Nene was blushing harder than she had believed possible. "Hey, you wanna do another challenge?"

"No!"

A/N:

This probably the spiciest I will ever write. XD If it sounds weird (the story, not the previous sentence) then sorry.

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~