CROWN

This story has implied lemon and pervy Amane. But no actual lemon-- you know me. :)

Nene Yashiro's crush on the heir to the Kamome Kingdom's throne was common knowledge to her fellow staff.

But his love for her wasn't known by anyone other than himself.

As a royal gardener, Nene tended to the fields that surrounded Kamome Castle. And, even if it wasn't a surprise to see Amane Yugi, the crown prince, strolling around said fields, no one had yet to figure out why he did so.

"Guess who~" Amane sang, wrapping his arms around the gardener's waist.

Nene blushed. "Y-your Highness--"

"Didn't I tell you to call me Amane when we're alone?" He breathed in her ear. Nene tried to push him away, but the boy just held her tighter and rested his forehead on her shoulder.

"W-What do you need, Your-- err, A-Amane-kun?"

"Just Amane."

"A-Amane?"

Amane smirked against the girl's shoulder, still hugging her from behind. "I was wondering what you might be doing out here, and not in my bedroom~"

(Author-chan's sorry for that last line 😭)

Nene blushed harder and tried once again to squirm out of his grip. Amane laughed.

"D-don't say t-that!" Nene squeaked. Amane laughed again.

"Aww, are you scared of me?" he joked. Neen quickly shook her head. "Hmpf. Well, it's only seven o'clock or so, and . . ." The arms released her, and Nene could finally spin around to see the boy.

He smirked at her, amber eyes glinting. "See you later, Yashiro~"

Before she could say anything, Amane planted a quick kiss on her lips. Then he spun around and walked back to the castle. "Bye!"

Nene brought two fingers to her lips. "H-huh?"

~~_~~

After retiring to her small staff chamber and changing into her sleep attire, Nene wasn't too surprised to see a royal guard at her door, summoning her to one of the few royal chambers.

"B-but I'm not--" She tried to tell the guard 'no' (like every night), but he wouldn't take it, quickly rushing the girl down the hall (like every night). It was a miracle that she managed to grab her robe (so that she wouldn't end up walking through the castle in her pajamas) before leaving her room.

Like most of the staff, Nene lived in the lower levels of Kamome Castle. So it was only a quick walk to her destination.

The guard stayed outside when Nene pushed open the door and slid inside the dark room. She couldn't see anything.

Nene called out into the darkness, whispering "Hello?" before she was pinned against a wall, her wrists above her head.

"You shouldn't take so long next time," Amane breathed, his amber eyes glinting. Nene felt one of his hands tug off her robe, leaving the girl in her pajamas.

She was quickly picked up and whisked to the large bed that sat in the middle of the room. Amane swiftly placed Nene on it before kabedoning her. Nene blushed.

"Hey," Amane smirked, knowing how uncomfortable this made the girl.

"H-hi," Nene stammered.

It wasn't her first time in this situation. Amane often summoned her to his room. Sometimes they would talk, or cuddle, or just enjoyed the other's presence.