Chapter One

10 Months Later

You and Sebastian are going strong for a year. Everything has been amazing with him, small arguments have happened, but you and him handles it amazing.

He has never changed, except that he's also working, but had never forgot every month anniversary you both had.

You and him had a perfect Bahamas vacation for your two month anniversary, after that 1 week, you went back home to New York.

You would never fail to take polaroid pictures of him everytime he'd make you feel happy, or everytime you and Sebastian makes a memory. Everything feels so special when your with him, and you don't want to forget every single time you did.

Your 1st Anniversary together was absolutely magical. Sebastian rented a whole restaurant for you and him, but before that, you woke up with rose petals all over your living room, fairy lights, and white roses in a box again, it was huge.

The restaurant was where you celebrated your two month anniversary, there were violins, you had your elegant Dior dress, he had his all black YSL suit on. The dinner he prepared was fantastic, he's the most romantic guy.

Everything wasn't done, at dinner, he gave you the most beautiful ring, no, it wasn't an engagement ring. It was a silver infinity ring with small diamonds around it. You were in awe when you saw it, before you took it, you stood up and kissed him.

He told you not to give him a gift, "You're enough for me" he said, your heart skipped a beat, "Dealing with my shit already means a lot" he chuckled.

All he did for the past 10 months was being an understanding, romantic, gentleman, boyfriend. Everything you could ever ask for.

From that night, you'd always wear your infinity ring that he gave you, it would always shine as the sun hits the ring.

Your first anniversary was magical, words can't express how much you love Sebastian.

His movie premiere is next week, and his birthday is two days after that, you have to make it feel special like how he always makes it feel like for you.

Sebastian has been busy for his suit fitting and meetings for the movie, but he'll always take you with him for the fittings, just so you can see what he'd look like before anyone else.

Since you're coming with him, you'll have a custom made Dior elegant dress with Swarovski black crystals. You didn't want Sebastian to come to your fitting, you want him to see it the night of the premier.

You and Sebastian's clothing are both Dior, a little matching for the movie premiere.

It's gonna be held in Los Angeles, California. Emilia's got everything planned out for your flight to Los Angeles, and you finally had your own glam team.

You and your assistant Emilia, got really close the days passes by, she's almost like a best friend to you, it wouldn't feel like she works for you, although, friendship and work definitely had time for each.

Your mom and dad is still serious about the company and it did have some downfalls but obviously your dad has 5 top lawyers to fix those problems. Your mom visits you every once in a while at you apartment, sometimes whenever you and Sebastian are still in bed, without your clothes on.

Your mom would always forget to knock or press on the doorbell before entering your apartment, it would be such a rush to out your clothes on, it's embarrassing for your but also hilarious to see her reaction.

You and Sebastian's relationship has been healthy, mentally and physically. (oop)

The last 10 months has been different, but a good kind, you've gotten to know Sebastian more.