Chapter Seven

Sebastian has an interview for Ellen today before you leave Los Angeles. You came with him, he had his emerald green colored suit with his cream colored sweater inside. He looked amazing.

You were wearing your black Converse, cream colored trousers and bralette top. You were both backstage waiting for Sebastian to enter, you couldn't stop but adore his eyes and smile, most especially how dazzling he looks, you took out your polaroid and took a picture of him as he smiled looking at you.

"Welcoming Sebastian Stan!" Ellen introduced him, before he walked in, he kissed you "See you in later" he said, "Love you, goodluck!" you told him, as he walked in.

Most of the questions were about Marvel, and his new movie, a couple were about you, "So you and Y/n Robertson?" Ellen asked, "Well-.." Sebastian chuckled, "You guys official or what? I mean I saw you guys kissing on the red carpet last night" Ellen accused jokingly, Sebastian chuckles "I guess we are, she's a very gorgeous woman, an adoring soul, I love her" he added, "That's amazing!" Ellen responded.

You were filled with butterflies the moment you heard Sebastian describing you, your heart skipped a beat when he told Ellen he loved you. You blushed and a smile pasted on your face.

An hour later...

The interview ended, and Sebastian walked backstage, he put his arms around you as you walked out near the stage, to his backstage room, "Gorgeous and adoring soul?? Really?" you asked him about what he said about you, "Oh shut up" he chuckled and kissed you.

Ellen went backstage to say goodbye to Sebastian but saw you too, "Nice to meet you Y/n" Ellen said as she took out her hand and shook yours, "Big fan! You too Ellen!" you replied back, Sebastian was beside you, "You did good Sebastian" as Ellen left, you and Sebastian chuckled, "Thank you for having me again Ellen" Sebastian said from afar.

You went back to the hotel room. As you entered, you kissed Sebastian out of no where, you kissed him passionately and Sebastian kissed back, you took his jacket off, "We just arrived, what are you doing" he said breathing heavily while you continually kissed him, "I don't know" you sighed heavily, "You just look so good today, I couldn't fight the urge"

You kissed each other, he took your clothes off, and you went to the hotel bed. The both of you made love..

30 minutes later...

You've both laid down on the bed, with the sheets wrapped around your bodies, as the doorbell rang. You got up from his arms, you used the sheets to cover you up.

It was your assistant, Emilia, you totally forgot that she was in the other room next to yours and Sebastian, "Hi miss Y/n, I could hear you guys from the other room" she chuckled nervously, "Oh my god, sorry" you laughed as she walked away

You went back to Sebastian, "Seb! We could be heard from the other room, Emilia just told me" you laughed as you told Sebastian, "Oops?" he chuckled, as you hopped back to bed with him.

You rest your head on his chest, with his arms around you, "I'm so happy when I'm with you, you have no idea, you're the best thing in my life Sebastian" you told him softly, he chuckled and gently kissed you head.

He's such a dream, everything you could ever imagine. You really had fallen for him, every second of everyday with him is so special.

Today with Ellen was great, and you couldn't be more proud of his achievements, he deserves everything. He's an amazing guy, and you hope that everything he achieves, you'll be by his side all the time.