Chapter Ten

Two Weeks Later...

You would always wear the necklace he gave you, it was gorgeous. The time has moved so fast.

You're both on your way to his apartment, in his car. The small talks while he drives, the midnight coffee runs, the music playing, the night was magical.

You arrived to his apartment, from your dinner date, he got you his shirt since you didn't expect to sleepover at Sebastian's place. You got on his boxers, as you both sat down to watch a movie this late.

As you were watching the movie, half way, you got really sleepy, and Sebastian noticed, he called you to bed and rested.

You went beside him, and he hugged you from behind, "Thank you for staying" he said, "Anytime, Seb." you replied. You sighed comfortably, with the bed covers wrapped around the both of you as you slept and so did Sebastian.

It's Sunday morning, you woke up, and you just had the most weirdest but the prettiest dream, he proposed to you, you thought it was funny and you smiled.

As you wake up, Sebastian wasn't beside you, you went to the kitchen and saw him making toast, you hugged him from behind, "Morning.. What you making?" you told him, "Well.. unfortunately, burnt toast" he chuckled as you laughed at him.

For once, you let go of your fears and your ghost, everything was perfect, he was cooking, well.. a burnt toast, you could get used to this. And then you realized,

He's in love.

You sat on the counter table with the high chairs, as you looked at him trying to make breakfast for the both of you, "I made you eggs, it's my specialty" he said as he chuckles and gave you the plate with scrambled eggs on it, and an orange juice on the side.

"Well thank you chef" you said jokingly, you tasted the eggs, it tasted delicious, you were surprised, "Wow, it's not bad" you told him as he sat beside you.

This was just the breakfast you needed, with him, the droplets of water started pouring outside, the clouds began to darken.

And the temperature of the room started getting colder, you ran your hands on your arms to warm yourself up, suddenly, Sebastian stood up and went to the room, as he came back, he had a sweater on his hand and wrapped it on your shoulders from behind.

"You didn't have to Seb, I can take it" you chuckled, "Why'd it rain all of a sudden? Anyways, I got you" he told you, "You gotta stay with me" he said as he smiled with excitement written all over his face, "Of course I do, but don't get too excited" you told him.

You went to the bathroom and took a hot shower to warm up your body, as you went out you looked through Sebastian's closet if there was anything to wear, you took a t-shirt of his and sweatpants.

You walked in to the living room as he was watching tv and he looked at you, "Well I guess you found an outfit" he told you as you sat down beside him and chuckled softly, "It's the best outfit" you replied.

You both watched tv all day, until he needed to attend a virtual meeting for his new movie. He was in the room while you were watching tv.

He took an hour and came back to you, "How was it?" you asked, "The same" he answered, his interviews would always be the same like every other.

Sebastian changed his clothes to a more comfortable one, and you both went to the bedroom and ordered some pizza.

God, it felt irretrievable and unconditionally in love with him, and of course you are.