Chapter Twenty-Eighth

im awfully sorry that i havent updated :(

Fuck! It's so much harder picking out a wedding dress.

My mom is here— and have I ever told you that she's the most expensive wedding dress consultant?

Every dress I choose, it's either "not enough sparkles" or "too many sparkles" how much more goddamn sparkles?!

Right now I'm standing in front of the mirror with my 10th dress, and let me tell ya, this shit's exhausting. I haven't found a dress that made me want to cry or look at myself and say "I'm getting married."

"Why don't you try one last dress, and see if it might be the one, but if not, we can go look at another store." my mother calmly says— and I definitely agree with her this time.

"Sure", I force a smile.

Getting up on the small stage that faces the mirror, I have on the last dress. It's a mermaid type dress, it sculptures my body, the curved showing, which I love, long sleeves laces on both my arms, and little crystals or as what my mom calls it "sparkles" trailing all the way from my chest to my stomach, fading to the end of the dress. It's beautiful.

But, it's just not making me feel like the bride.

I smiled though! That's a progress.

💐💐💐

Laying down on my back staring at the ceiling, I sigh. Sebastian is in a meeting so I'm alone right now.

I just thought to myself— why can't a find a wedding dress?

When I see those wonderful romantic movies, and see the bride's faces when they find the dress, they looked so relieved and happy, like it was soo easy.

Why can't it be just like that for me?

Coming out of my trance, the door opens and closes.

Sebastian's home.

I stand up immediately and went running into his arms.

"Hey baby," he wraps his arms around my waist, "How was the dress shopping?", I sigh feeling content with his scent, his woody and manly scent.

"I'm guessing you're tired?" his voice calming me as I just hummed.

I pull out of his arms and kissed his soft lips, god I missed him. His arms slowly moving until his hands were on my waist.

Facing him and his beautiful eyes, "Yes, I never thought I'd ever say this but, I'm so tired of shopping." I roll my eyes and sigh exhausted.

He kisses my temple and moves to the kitchen as I sit on the bar stool around the marbled island counter.

"I'm sorry baby, I wish this would be a lot easier, just like in fittings going to the premiere.", Sebastian says drinking his water.

"Yeah" I said miserably.

Holy shit.
Holy SHIT!
Holy sh-

"You look like you've seen a ghost or solved some mystery." Sebastian looks at me with confusion written all over his face. I laugh.

I walk toward him happily, because this man just gave me the idea I never thought because I was too dumb.

"You just gave me an idea, I love you" I give him a quick kiss, and run to my small office, "You're the best, I'm glad I'm marrying you!" I see his face all confused as I enter my office.

Immediately I pull up my phone and call my assistant, "Hey! My fiancé just gave me the best fucking idea!", she laughs on the other side of the phone. "Spill"

"Okay, remember how I've been so busy and stressed over finding a dress?" I trail off, "Yeah?" my assistant says, "What if we just call a designer to make my dress? In that case, I would know what I want in it and it would save so much stress revolving around my mind."

"Didn't I suggest this to you? Like a month ago?", She says. Huh, I don't remember.

"Well I guess I wasn't thinking and was too overwhelmed to think about that." I reply, "Maybe call Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, and Alexander Mcqueen." I smile just thinking about it. "I'm on it!" she says.

Finally! I can be with the designers as they plan my dress, and fittings are going to be so much fun! Although, now that I've thought about it— what type of dress would look good on me?

I guess we'll see.

Hearing my office door open, I turn my head and see Seb holding an iced matcha latte in his hands. This man is unbelievable.

He walks toward me and leans to kiss my forehead, "Now what was this idea I gave you that I deserve so much credit for?" He smiles, his eyes glistening through the sunset from my floor to ceiling window.

I take the latte from him, "I decided to let a designer make my dress instead of going from store to store and not finding anything that I want," I put the cup down on my table after I took a sip from the drink, "besides, I'm tired of my mother's comments about sparkles." Sebastian laughs. He knows how much stress I've been through because of my mother and her fucking sparkles.

"That's great babe," He brings up my hands and stands me up, "Now if you don't mind, can we lay down and watch a movie? We're both exhausted, and I really need you in my arms right now." He gives me a chaste kiss.

"Ofcourse my love." I tell him softly.

Who would've known a man like Sebastian Stan would be a softy? Definitely not me.

Laying my head on my fiancé's chest, my attention on his heartbeat and the movie we're watching, I feel so content and satisfied.

"You wanna go out and eat dinner?" Sebastian suddenly says, I put my hand on his chest as I rest my chin and look up at him, "Mr Stan? Are you asking me out to dinner?" I tease.

"Why the fuck not? We haven't eaten out in a long time, I also want some Italian with my future wife." He smiles.

"Me too, I do want some pasta." I wink at him. I'm definitely hungry.