Chapter Eight

You've left Los Angeles and you're in a plane ride back to New York with Sebastian.

Your sat across him in your private jet, "Any plans back in New York?" Sebastian asked you, "Emilia told me I've got a photoshoot for Dior tomorrow, so there's that" you replied, "you?", "Nothing really.." he replied.

You've been trying to get into modeling lately, since it's always been a dream of yours to walk on runways. You sent photos the other week to IMG Models and Management of New York, and obviously your mom talked to the company, they'll be messaging if you got in, this week.

After 5 hours of the flight, you've arrived New York, there were already paparazzi's waiting outside the airport, but you and Sebastian quickly got in the car.

"I can't stay at yours for now baby, but I'll go drop by to rest with you.." he told you, "Sure" you replied.

As you arrived at your apartment, you already sent your suitcases to your apartment, "you wanna go for a walk?" you asked Sebastian, as you guys hopped out the car, "or if your jet lagged-..", "Sure, come on" Sebastian answered and held your hand.

You arrived late at night already, the cold breeze of New York was hitting you. Both of you held hands as you walked around Central Park, it was a quiet night, but those starry blue eyes sparkling at your darkest night, and his hands on his pocket, with his red nose from the coldness of New York,

He looked above as a drop of snow fell, the smile on his face widened, you gazed to him, everything seemed so delicate. God, every problems you have, every hate you see on the internet, it fades to nothing when you get to look at him.

You've already forgotten that it's December, it's christmas, and you get to spend it with him for the first time.

He caught you looking at him, he held your waist closer to him, you gently wrapped your arms on his shoulder, his warmth was with you. He softly kissed you, as your lips parted, you smiled with each other, you rested your head on his chest as his arms were still wrapped around your waist.

The both of you walked around for a few minutes, but decided to get back to you apartment and get some rest.

As you both arrived, you took off your coats, you took one of Sebastian's sweaters, and he was wearing one of his. You turned on your TV in your living room and Sebastian sat on the couch, you sat on his lap.

You watched 'The Proposal' your favorite enemy to lovers movie. You watched the movie for an hour, but you felt Sebastian's head resting on to yours as he fell asleep, you got up and took the knitted blanket on your couch and covered him in it.

The movie ended and you got tired as well, it's a busy day for you tomorrow. You decided to sleep with him on the couch as well, it's a huge couch so the both of you would fit in it.

As you slept, you felt Sebastian carrying you, you woke up in his arms, "What are you doing?" you said in your tired voice, "Putting you to bed" he smiled.

He gently dropped you to bed, tucked you in, in your comforters as he laid down beside you.

You went near him and rested your head on his chest, "Thank you love" you told him as you continued to sleep, he kissed your head, "Anything for you..."

"Seb?" you asked for him, "Hm?" he replied, "thank you for making it seem so easy.." you told him, "what do you mean?" he asked in confusion, "loving me. I've always thought It was hard to love me, but you just make it seem so easy.." you added, "shut up, loving you is the best part Y/n" he said as he looked at you, "now go to sleep" he chuckled.

You felt butterflies in your stomach again, he made you feel better about yourself again. He's the best. You slept with a good feeling.