Chapter Twenty-Four

Sebastian's POV

Yes, I've been planning that for a while now. I got the love of my life a plane ticket to Italy— We've been to Venice, but not Italy, like actually Italy.

The smile on her face made my heart flutter. God, it's the smile that made me fall for her when I saw her in Venice.

She needs this— we need this. The media has been going real rough on her lately, about being with me, and other fan pages as well. I hate seeing her affected about what they say about her and me.

It upsets the living shit out of me.

Some people just likes send hate and love the fact that it's feeding them, and making their ego a whole lot bigger.

"Baby?", Y/n cuts me out of my trance.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I said to get your clothes ready." she chuckles.

We're currently packing for our trip. We're leaving in 8 hours and she's already all up and around her apartment looking for the 'prettiest' dresses she could find.

"Now— go to your apartment and get your clothes packed." he demands.

She can be a bit bossy, but I love her, so it doesn't matter.

She gave me a kiss before I left.

Driving to my apartment, it wasn't that far from her's, but I'm really planning on something for Italy, and I'm sweating my ass of just by thinking of it.

Now packing my clothes— I got no idea what to wear, but good thing, my stylist got to send me every detail of what I should pack, and she filled me with everything.

Note in mind— my stylist is not actually my stylist, obviously, my girlfriend. She says that 'I have no style', pft, as If.

I'm way— better.

I take out my Valentino travel bag, and pack for the next two weeks in Italy. I'm really excited for the next days I'll be spending with her.

No cameras around us, hopefully.

I just really want this to be a break for the both of us from the media, and the stress we've both be receiving.

I get that we're both in the eyes of the world but, sometimes we need privacy. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans to death, I wouldn't be where I am today if they're not here.

They're the reason why I stay strong, other than Y/n, I love my fans, I don't think their smiles will never not make me happy.

I try to give them my all.

"You ready?" I ask Y/n as we arrive Italy.

"Ready as I'll ever be." she smiled softly at me, "I love you."

I kissed her before we walk down the stairs of the jet.

The breeze hitting us already, the beauty of Italy, it's gorgeous— but not as gorgeous as the woman beside me. She had a beautiful sundress on, and her sandals that had a bit of a heel in it.

We both arrive at our hotel, it was a vintage yet modern hotel— very Italian. The room is exceptional, it had a balcony that showcases the view of the beach and different vintage restaurants, hotels, etc.

Y/n went straight to the balcony, she couldn't take her eyes off of the view we had, while I couldn't take my eyes off of the view I had— her

I came up from behind, and wrapped my arms around her waist, as she leans her head on my shoulder. "This is beautiful, Sebastian.", she turns to face me and wraps her arms around my neck, "Thank you."

I smiled at her, her beautiful brown eyes gazing into mine, I couldn't be even more in love— She's everything I could've ever asked for in a girl.

"Anything for you, doll.", I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her softly but delicate.

I don't think she knows how lucky I am with her.

She doesn't give herself enough credit for the amount of happiness she brings into my life. Doing this, is not even enough of a thank you to show her how much I love her.

Y/n's POV

"Let's go swimming.", I say excitedly as I go through my suitcase.

Finally— I got one of my favorites. I still had some time picking up some new clothes and cute bikinis before our trip.

Sebastian went and changed to his swim shorts.

Did I ever tell you how beautiful Italy is? I'm living a dream again. The sun and how the ocean is splashing through the surface.

I changed into my bikini, it's an off shoulder bikini top and has a mini opening in the middle of my breasts to show a little bit of a cleavage. It also had some very beautiful pattern, that somewhat reminded me of Italy, so I immediately bought it.

 It also had some very beautiful pattern, that somewhat reminded me of Italy, so I immediately bought it

"How do I look?", I ask Sebastian.

God, he's gorgeous. His toned body, his abs, and his manly beard.

"Maybe we can skip the swimming?", he says with a smirk as he walks towards me, slowly moving his hands from my waist to my hips.

"Nope can do— Baby, I really want to see the beach, come on!" I chuckled as I grabbed his hand.

And— I also need a tan. New York's cold weather made me so pale.

We arrive to the beach, and there was a lot of people, but I don't think they even recognize us, thankfully. There were kids running and swimming, a lot of Italian languages being shouted.

I lay my blanket to the sand, and laid back. The sun streaming at me, so I put my sunglasses on.

"I'm gonna go swim" Sebastian chuckled, he kissed me temple before he ran to the water. I couldn't help but laugh at him when the waves hit him.

By the way— he's gonna be my photographer for my instagram, he's always been.

I sat up, my knees to chest, and watched as Sebastian ran to me. The water dripping on his body, and his hair all wet. I knew what he was planning, so I immediately stood up.

Unfortunately— he still got me by the waist.

I laughed so hard, he put me on his shoulders, and now, I'm facing his ass. "Sebastian! Put me down" I shout jokingly. He slapped my ass of course.

Next thing I know— we were running towards the beach and threw me. I swear to god, I'm gonna get this man.

When I came up the water, his smile dropped as soon as he saw my face. I was joking of course, but I have to scare him somehow.

"Baby— I was just playing", he put his hand out for me to stay in my place, "I forgive you— come on give me a kiss." I pout. He stepped closer to me, and I tackled him.

"I knew it!", we were laughing uncontrollably. "Now I have to take pictures with my hair wet!", I say still tackling him from back.

Eventually, we got tired so we rested. And he took pictures of me. I also told him to put lotion on me. And then— I forgave him. I knew I got him wrapped around my finger.

This was one of the best holidays I've ever had.

Authors Note:

This one's a long chapter, so I hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update tomorrow :)