Chapter Five

The night of the premier, you're in Los Angeles, your glam team is in your hotel room and so is Sebastian's, you're in your bedroom, your dress is hanged up. Sebastian is in the living room.

The excitement you have is undeniable. You woke up early, and prepared Sebastian some coffee. It's 3:30pm and you have to be in the event at 5pm, the movie starts at 6pm.

You're getting your hair and makeup done, so are you nails, you have a slicked back hair, a smokey natural eye look, and almond tip nails in the color grey with swirls of white. After an hour of hair and makeup, you've got your dress on, it's gorgeous.

You're dress is until your toes, Swarovski crystals like stars pinned to all over your dress, it was a square shaped on your chest, with a slit on your gown showing the left side of your leg.

You came out your room, and saw Sebastian standing there waiting for you, he had his suit on, full black, with his first button open, his hair all done, and the scent of his perfume, he looked so charming. As you entered the living room, you saw him mouth "wow", he smiled at you gently as you walked towards him to fix his clothes.

"You look gorgeous Y/n" he told you as if he saw you for the first time.

You got in the car and went to the premiere, as you were pulling over, you saw tons of people, holding out magazines and books for the cast to sign, the cameras flashing for the cast on the red carpet.

"Our male lead, the one and only... Sebastian Stan!" the host said, he first walked out of the car, and you went next as he held your hand going towards the red carpet, the crowd of fans behind the barricades screamed for Sebastian's attention, he signed some papers for autographs and waved at them as the both of you went to the red carpet together.

He held your waist for the pose, you put your leg out as you put your arm at his back, the both of you looked at each other smiling, "Sebastian here!" said the camera guy, there were flashes all over from the camera taking every second of your photo, "Y/n! Sebastian! Look over here!" they called you out, as you and Sebastian was looking at each other, you kissed each other,

Your heart skipped a beat, he actually did that knowing that the cameras were there, he held your waist tighter but gently, and was slowly moving his hands. They needed a solo picture of him, so you had to get away from him for a second, you looked at him, his dazzling blue eyes shining from the flashes of those cameras.

They also needed solo pictures of you, so you stood 3 feet away from him, you posed in different ways.

Sebastian needed a picture together with Emily VanCamp, since they were the leading couple of the movie, you already went at the side with your assistant Emilia, you saw them together, it bothered you, but it was all work so you had to accept that.

Emily was wearing a white dress, showing a bit of cleavage, she had her hair curled up, her blonde hair shining from the lights of those cameras. Sebastian held her waist for the picture, you smiled at Sebastian as he looked at you.

After those pictures were taken, he went directly to you and held your hand, but Emily came with. "You look amazing Y/n" she said to you, "Thank you, so do you" you replied, "What are you guys wearing?" she asked, "Uh well, we're both wearing Dior" you chuckled and answered. "You guys are a great couple, I love it" she said as she walked away.

You held hands with Sebastian, as you entered the theater, "I'm so proud of you Seb.." you whispered to him, you both sat next to each other, 2nd row together with the cast, you were on his left, and unfortunately Emily is on his right.

They were called up to the stage, together with the director and the producer of the movie, he was standing there with his hands on his pocket and the microphone on the other hand, "What shall we expect for this movie?" the host asked both Sebastian and Emily, "Well, it's just about two people who wasn't suppose to fall in love, but did, in Venice" Emily answered, "Yeah, it's a romcom! Why don't we just play it and find out what you guys think" Sebastian said and pointed out the audience.

It bothered you since what Emily said is almost like what happened to you and Sebastian, it seemed like she was mocking you.

Sebastian sat beside you and Emily on his side, as the movie started. In the middle of the movie, you saw Emily rubbing Sebastian's arm, it was upsetting, you didn't want to get jealous.

You saw a scene in the movie of them kissing, and making love, you felt Emily's eyes on you, you accepted it, it's Sebastian's work and what he does, acting, the fact that it all seemed real, knowing that it was all acting, it made you even more proud of him.

He held your thigh throughout the movie, you could sense Emily's jealousy, with him doing all the sweet things to you.

The movie ended and they needed to get back up on stage and did some interviews. After all that, you guys had to go to the after party.

"Congrats baby! I'm so proud of you!!" you told Sebastian as you left the theater, you kissed him, but Emily decided to intrude, "Congrats to us Sebastian!" she hugged him.

The both of you went straight to the car and to the after party.