Chapter Two

Sebastian would finally be done with his movie meetings since the movie premiere is next week, and it's also a day off for you. He plans on doing a movie night, "Why don't we watch Me Before You" he suggested, "Your into romantic movies huh?" you said.

You were in Sebastian's apartment, he got his black shirt and his dog by his side, you all sat in his velvet couch, the movie was starting, you got his hoodie on and his boxers, the best comfort clothes.

As the movie was starting, you took out your polaroid, and took a photo of both Sebastian's dog and him, they both were looking straight to the camera, Sebastian had his straight face on, and his arms crossed, you laughed at both of them, they looked so cute.

"You guys are adorable" you told them chuckling, you went over to Sebastian and put your head on his shoulders as you sat and watched the movie, he had his arm around you, and his dog laying on your lap.

The movie looked so happy, not til' it became emotional, not only the movie but Sebastian as well, "Why do you look so sad" you looked over to him and chuckled, you put your hands on the right side of his cheek and rubbed it gently, "Sebby's being emotional" you teased him.

You and Sebastian continued to watch the movie for an hour and a half til' it ended. You fell asleep in his arms after the movie ended, Sebastian carried you to bed and tucked you in. You slept for the afternoon.

It's been an hour since you slept, it's near sundown, and Sebastian was asleep beside you, you smiled looking at him, he was so peaceful.

You gently held his face, and crawled out of bed. You took of his hoodie you got on, and changed your clothing, you've got a black cropped top and white colored trousers, you got on your black Converse.

You left a note for Sebastian saying 'I'll just be going out for coffee, I didn't want to wake you up -Y/n'. You hopped in your car, the car you got 10 months ago, your own Audi.

You went to your favorite cafe shop near your apartment, and as you entered you found you ex sitting on a table all by himself, you looked at him, you've never seen him since college.

He recognized you and went towards you while you were waiting in line to order, "Y/n??" he said as he touched your shoulders, you looked at him "Oh! Louis?!" you said as if you never recognized him in the first place.

"Hi!" he replied, "Uhm hi, hold on, I'll just order" you said uncomfortably, you ordered "Can I get uh- Green Tea Latte thanks!" you said as you paid and waited, Louis decided to tell you to sit down with him, you didn't want to be rude so you did.

"It's been a long time Y/n! How are you?" he asked, you were looking around like as if you didn't want to be there with him, "I'm actually doing great, You?" you replied back, "Same, I heard your dating Sebastian Stan? Is it?", "I am, but we don't really have to-.." he cuts you off, "Tell me about it" he said, "Well..." you stutter, "...one year so there's that, and uhm- he's an amazing guy, we're very much inlove.." you chuckled nervously but confidently.

The cashier called you name, "Y/n!", "I've gotta get that, it's really nice to see you" you told Louis as you left him and grabbed you drink. That was the most unexpected interaction with you ex, especially him asking about you and Sebastian, for you, it was weird.

You're relationship with Louis wasn't really that serious, it was a little college fling, but he was your recent, it was 5 years ago, so it didn't really matter to you anymore. You both met in college, he was okay for a guy, but what you feel for Sebastian is way different than what you felt for Louis.

You went back to the apartment and saw Sebastian watching tv, sitting on the couch with his dog, he looked at you and smiled as you walked in, you went and sat beside him, kissed his cheek. "Seb, I saw my ex today, in the cafe" you said, "And? What happened" he asked, "'twas really weird, he knew about you and me, it was so uncomfortable" you chuckled, Sebastian just kissed your head and chuckled back, "Probably jealous" he said jokingly.

You took off your shoes and cuddled with him through the day. You still couldn't believe you saw your ex, but mature enough to let it go, and so did Sebastian, it wasn't really a big deal to the both of you.

In your relationship with him, it isn't necessary to be jealous, or there's nothing to be jealous of, since at the end of the day, you and Sebastian are together, everything that matters is your trust with each other. Besides, if Sebastian kisses another girl for a movie scene, it's all professional, although sometimes you couldn't bare to see him on screen making love with another woman.

But, you're happy with Sebastian, and same goes with him, that's whats important.