Kiss Me

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It had been a long time since I've seen my girlfriend, who was now standing right in front me. She stood on the other side of the door, 2 different size suitcases by her side as she played with the hem of her sweater. She was nervous and scared, beads of tears began to form in her eyes.

"H-Hailee—" was all I was able to say, since she had launched into my arms almost knocking me off balance.

"I missed you so much" she whimpered, her hold began to get tighter with every breath. I placed one hand on the back of her head while the other rested on her lower back, my thumb rubbing circle on her.

Last time I saw her, she was getting on a plan 4 months ago to film a movie. Sure we FaceTime, called, and texted almost everyday but it wasn't enough. It always hurt to say bye to each other when we would hang up. Some times one of us would slip up and let a tear escape. A soft sob. I missed her so much and often times I wouldn't have the energy to do anything; not without her.

I picked her up, her arms wrapped around my neck, her legs held my waist tightly and her face buried in the crook of my neck. I grabbed her suitcase and placed them inside before closing the door and walking to the bedroom with my girlfriend finally in my arms.

I laid her on the bed next to me placing a thin blanket on us. She cuddled up right beside me. She held me close in her arms, her lips pressed to my neck. It was slow and gently before she made her way to my jawline then my lips. She rolled on top as she looked down on me. Her beautiful Hazel eyes had a sparkle, and she no longer had tears.

"I missed you so much (Y/N) these past months felt like torture." She smiled placing one more kiss.

"I know what you mean. I missed you so much. You don't know have many times I wanted to get on a plane myself and go to you. But you know with school and work" I took a deep breath. My hands cupping her face, thumbs caressing her cheeks softly. I pulled her down, kissed her missing her lips.

"Every time I'm with you, you make me fall in love all over again. How safe I feel in your arms." Hailee brushed a few loose strands from my face before resting her head on my chest.

"How long will you be staying?" I asked worryingly. I loved being with my girlfriend. Hanging out, doing stupid things and having fun. But it kinda sucked I only get to see her once in a while. Spending 3 day maybe a week or 2 if I'm lucky together. She's a celebrity so I know just how important and busy her job is. I'll always support her, and be here waiting for her. Always. But still, some days were lonelier then others. Seeing couples walking the morning quiet streets side by side. On dates or even staying in and watching Netflix. Sometimes I wanted to watch Hailee on TV or listen to her music to cheer me up, but it only brought me more pain. I think those days were the loneliest. Just the thought of her, made my heartache. But once in a while it was enough to bring a smile to my lips hearing and watching her do what she loves best. Her smile and happiness made everything worth it. She was worth it.

"Let's not talking about that right now. I just want to spend this moment with you." She mumbled into my neck, placing kisses on it. It made me laughed and I squirmed under her. "Stay still Im trying to kiss you!" She playfully shouted trying to get me to stop moving.

"Okay, okay, just stop attacking my neck with your lips you know how sensitive I am" I said in between laughs trying to get her away from me.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"Do better. Aim higher"

"Shut up and Kiss me" Hailee snorted a soft laugh before finally leaning down and kissing me once more. More sweet, and loving. I melted into the kiss, holding her tightly happy I had my girl back.

"I love you to Haiz"