𝐢𝐢. when i was asleep

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊, 𝚗𝚘 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, a hint of a smile on her face as she stared at the two who are so clearly head over heels for each other. Even though she doesn't really like the concept of love and spending the rest of your days with one person, she couldn't help but think that if she were to think the best example of love this earth has to offer, it would be Gwen and Spencer's.

"What's going on?" Aaron frowned a little in confusion, walking up and standing in between Alina and JJ, who both had their eyes set on the couple, both with unreadable expressions on their faces. "Is something happening?"

Alina leaned a little towards him. "Just watch."

Aaron frowned, before focusing his attention on the young couple. Gwen had her arms wrapped around Spencer's waist, words spilling from her mouth that were unreadable. But he can clearly see how Spencer's expression went from sadness, to confusion, to shock, and finally, realization. The genius fell down to the floor, hands moving to cover his mouth.

"Are you serious?" Spencer exclaimed, and even through his mouth, everyone could hear his words clearly, and the entire team turned their heads towards the source. "You're not just...you're not..." All Gwen could do was nod. "Oh my God!" He removed his hands from his mouth and stood up, pulling his girlfriend into a tight hug, his tears of sadness turning to tears of joy. "I'm gonna be a dad!"