𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. boy you're such a dream

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐄𝐙 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑, his arms holding Jack Hotchner in place as the little boy hopped onto a swing.

"I thought I was finally gonna meet this little one's dad?" He asked, staring at Alina while still being mindful of Jack. A few female officers walked by them, giggling when he glanced at them for a second, barely even acknowledging their presence before focusing back on his daughter and Jack, who he considers his grandson after meeting him for the first time.

Despite his rather...not-so-good reputation due to his slight anger and authority issues, he was still popular among the ladies, mostly due to the fact that despite being in his mid-50s, Richard Narvaez is still considered eye-candy. He was tall, fit for his age, and had an air of superiority regardless of who he was with. His salt and pepper hair was always perfectly styled, and his facial hair was always well-groomed.

Rolling her eyes a little at the sight of her dad's 'admirers,' Alina shrugged and pouted slightly in apology. "He was supposed to meet us, but got called in last minute. They have a case in North Carolina."