𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. shh, don't say it loud

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚍𝚊𝚍, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐋 after telling her about what's happened to The List, unabashedly admitting that she's wrote more cons than pros, breaking the only rule that Helen's laid out for her.

"Now I kinda regret making you one of the twins' godmother," Gwen told her intelligent yet idiotic best friend. The smaller woman only gave her a nonchalant look as she leant back against the waiting room chair while hugging Jack tighter.

After picking Jack up at his father's apartment—where Jess had offered to spend the night so she can spend some time with him and prepare some clothes before he moves into New York for the summer—they headed straight to Dr Kane's clinic. She and Jack had been invited by Gwen and Spencer to the former's fifth-month ultrasound. If they were lucky, they could find out the genders today.

With a teasing smirk, Alina said, "No, you don't. You couldn't have chosen anyone better."

Spencer huffed. Thankfully, he had gotten preoccupied in a conversation with Mila, so he didn't really pay much attention to what Alina and Gwen were talking about, his attention only grabbed by the mention of their twins. He sent Alina a teasing look. "There's literally JJ, Penelope, Nat, hell, Wanda--"