𝐱𝐢𝐢. wake up, wake up, wake up

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Frowning a little as he slowly regained his bearings, he realized that he was sleeping in an unfamiliar bed. Groaning, he sat up and looked around, eyeing the white walls, the wood undertones of the furniture, the plants scattered around the room, and the covered frame hung on the wall directly across the bed. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he remembered that he slept in Alina's room at the Avengers compound.

He pushed the covers off himself and sat up, yawning as he did so. He looked around again, curious to see what was underneath the bedsheet on the wall, shaking his head as he tried not to peek into it. He stood up, fixed his wrinkled shirt, before stepping out of the room and into the kitchen, just to see Alina and Jack pointing at the various plants scattered around as they sat on barstools around the kitchen island.

He glanced at the clock, noticing that it was just past seven in the morning, before asking, "Why are the two of you up so early?"

"We usually wake up around this time," Alina informed him, standing up from the barstool she sat on to grab a plate of French toast for him. She placed the plate in front of a vacant stool and gestured for him to sit before sitting back down on her seat.