ㅤ𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?"

"Laughter is the best medicine!"

"No, penicillin is the best medicine," Alina pointed out, pushing Aaron away with a grin on her face. "I know you want to make me feel better, but tickling me to death--"

Before she could even continue, Aaron had pounced and began to tickle her again. Her words ended up becoming jumbled and bouts of laughter and squeals replaced their coherence. "You love me," he teased.

"I do!" She yelled, trying to push his hands away. "But I'm starting to regret that!"

He tickled her harder. "No, you don't!"

"AARON!" She laughed, successfully kicking him away to the point that he ended up falling off their giant bed.

March of the next year, and Aaron and Alina had been married for a grand total of three months. During the Christmas holidays, they spent the eve and the day of with Jack, Jess, and her family. They had a great time exchanging gifts, and Jack ended up getting a little too spoiled by Alina's side of the family. Each of her brothers, and her sister, had given him gifts ranging from more age-appropriate gifts like books and toys, all the way to an entire gaming console decked with several games that Aaron disapproved of.