𝐯. if you can believe

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘, you looked so hot stepping out of your car like that," Penelope said as a sort of greeting as soon as Alina made her way towards her. It was the next day, and like promised, Alina headed out to have breakfast with the tech analyst at a cafe in DC before either of them had to head out to their respective work places.

The tiny brunette laughed, pushing some hair away from her face as she nodded in appreciation. "Thank you for that early morning ego-boost, Penelope Garcia."

"I live to serve."

Alina laughed again before shaking her head. She gestured for Penelope to sit down across from her. They decided on sitting on one of the outdoor tables, so they can sort of enjoy the nature and bask in the cool Spring air. "A very good morning to you, Pen."

"You too," Penelope grinned. "Love your outfit, by the way. You and Gwen have impeccable taste in fashion."

"Thank you, thank you very much," Alina did an Elvis impression. "Gwen's more of high-fashion type of gal though. I'm more of a I-just-woke-up-and-didn't-know-what-to-wear-so-I-grabbed-this type of gal."