𝐱𝐯. boy you're such a dream to me

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒'𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 '𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄', even Alina I'm-not-good-with-emotions Narvaez picked up on Aaron's rather peculiar change of attitude. It wasn't like he was being withdrawn, or ignoring her, it was mostly noticeable by how he talked to her. His voice somehow seemed softer, his eyes were more open, he was more relaxed, yet at the same time, he spoke fewer words and developed a bit of a staring problem.

She wasn't sure what to make of it.

Of course, there's only one person who could help. Well, two, and that's Guinevere Chase and Helen Cho, which is why, two days later, she was sat in Gwen's penthouse.

Gwen and Spencer had recently decided on moving into the safe house, with Tony's blessing. She had just reached her second trimester, and was already thirteen weeks—a little over three months—pregnant. Her baby bump was already quite apparent, so the couple made the decision to move into a larger home that can fit all four of them.

Helen gave Alina a frown as she finished explaining her predicament. "Um, Lina, it's quite obvious why he's acting differently."

Alina frowned back. "If it was obvious, I would've noticed it, but I didn't. So, explain."