𝐢𝐢𝐢. you're such a dream to me

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒," Alina pouted a little as she looked at Spencer and Gwen. They were now just waiting to be called by Gwen's OB-GYN to do the first ultrasound, sitting in the little waiting area. They were in a bit of a rush, considering the team already had a new case, but luckily Aaron allowed Spencer to just join them on the jet so he can be there for his pregnant girlfriend.

"What does?" Gwen turned to her, a hand on her stomach. Ever since the news, the woman was unafraid to hold it, to show it some affection. Spencer was also almost always touching it, or staring down at it in wonder, which he was doing right now as he sat next to her. He just couldn't believe that soon, he'll be holding his baby, a baby he and Gwen made.

"Just, the team leaving already, so soon after, you know," she grimaced. "And the fact that we have to rush the ultrasound."

"Part of the job, I suppose," Spencer frowned, before looking at Gwen, a hand still on her stomach that had the smallest of bumps. "I...hope that you don't think I'm abandoning you or anything when I have to go on cases."