𝐱𝐢𝐱. i watch them other girls

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒𝚝'𝚜...𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄 that took her a while to understand.

"That-- that's funny," she chortled, earning an amused look from Helen, who shook her head at the sound of Tony and Bruce just snorting in the background. "I understand! It's a play on words! A 'chop' is another whimsical term for a karate move, thus a 'pork chop' is a pig that does karate!" Alina laughed again, punching Helen lightly on the arm.

By this point, Helen was giggling as she nodded her head. "That's good! You get the joke!"

"She gets the joke!" Tony praised, raising his arms up triumphantly, grinning at Bruce who was silently shaking in laughter. He tsked and mumbled, "If only it didn't take you five minutes."

"In her defense, it took her about two minutes," Bruce retorted, pointing at Alina proudly, who grinned at him while tilting her chin up smugly. "That's got to be a new record."

"Last time, it took her three," Helen informed them, multitasking as she edited a few things on the Cradle's system with her tablet. They were all working in the labs in the Avengers' compound; she and Alina were very close to finishing what they've been working on for months, she could feel it. "It's a new record."