𝐱. wake up, wake up, wake up

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍?" Gwen asked as she gaped at her best friend. The two were at the compound, with Alina once again babysitting Jack while Aaron and the rest of the team head to San Diego. They were lounging outside on the open field around the back, sitting on a picnic blanket, a picnic basket in between them, mostly filled with food that Gwen's been craving. As of late, she's been really into quail eggs. "You're telling me, you and Aaron are fuck buddies?"

Alina shrugged, giving the taller brunette a tight-lipped yet teasing smile as she looked up at her, while still keeping Jack in her line of sight as he ran around with Bucky and Steve. "Hey, we're both consenting adults who need some sort of release. Especially him, he's too wound up. I offered, he accepted. Actually, more like I challenged, and he accepted."

"Wouldn't be Aaron Hotchner if it didn't involve his ego," Gwen nodded, looking at her approvingly. "Good job challenging him, by the way. He wouldn't have agreed if it weren't a challenge. He's a little too prideful to fully submit to his urges, especially those of the sexual kind."

"Wow, profiler," Alina laughed, leaning back on her arms as she relaxed.

"Hey, I spent nearly a year pretending to be one of them," Gwen defended. "And mind you, I am a psychologist, and I have the doctorate to prove it." She paused for a second to shove a quail egg into her mouth, and to caress her small baby bump. "How was it?"