𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. plus you don't know your way around

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍," Alina instructed Aaron as soon as she grabbed an earpiece from one of her office drawers. She handed another to him, watching as he inserted it into his ear. "You're my eyes, Aaron. Don't get me killed."

Though her tone was more on the teasing side, Aaron knew how grave the situation was, and gave her a look. "Don't talk like that, Lina. I'll..." He frowned. "I'll make sure you're safe."

"You better," she shrugged nonchalantly. It was quite obvious she's not afraid to die, all for a hunk of technology. Aaron didn't know whether to scold her or be in awe of her, so instead, he chose not to open his mouth, and only looked down at the screen. She then cleared her throat as her nerves suddenly caught up to her. "You can track my movements too, just," she clicked a few things on her keyboard, which pulled up a map of the compound with a flickering figure in the middle. "That's me. So, eyes on me, Hotchner."

"I know."

With that, she walked out of her home office and walked into her kitchen to grab some things she's sure she'll need. She wore the roll of duct tape like a bracelet as she scoured her kitchen drawers for whatever she could find. She grinned when she saw three cans of butane gas she sometimes used for cooking; one had a blow-torch head she could easily transfer to the others if need be. She could use those in case anyone gets close to her.