𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. think i heard some wedding bells

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒' 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇, while no one was looking, Alina handed Spencer a small box that contained his birthday gift. After all, the day didn't just mark Dan and Finn's special day, it was also his 30th birthday.

Spencer couldn't help but give her a big hug, before allowing her to leave the hospital with Aaron.

The first thing that Alina did—as soon as she and Aaron arrived at his apartment—was give an excited Jack a huge hug. Aaron had been a little hesitant about going to the hospital, unable to leave Jack alone, so Jess had offered to watch the boy for a short while, waving off the tall man's concerns, telling him that he needs to be there for his team. And so, both the boy and his aunt patiently waited for their return.

After hugging the boy who considers her a mom, Alina went ahead and gave Jess an equally breath-restricting embrace.

"It's good to see you too, Alina," Jess practically had to choke out. "Although, I might end up passing out if you don't--"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Alina sheepishly told her as she loosened her grip, opting to instead place her arm around the blonde's shoulders. "I missed you all so much!"