𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. you're like, "i love you━

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜, 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒, and what better way to celebrate than to go out drinking with the person you spent so long working with. This is exactly wat Alina decided to do as she walked arm in arm with Helen to a bar in New York City called the Edinburgh. Given the number of bars in the city they could simply walk into, the two decided with a simple eenie-meenie-miney-mo, which led them there.

Given that neither of them were actually found of touching strangers in the dark while intoxicated, they welcomed the ambience of the place that was still aptly lit enough to see everyone's faces. The room was filled with the sound of laughter and loud conversation over the music that was playing to get everyone in the mood.

Both girls maneuvered their way through several mingling individuals, politely saying 'excuse me' while they were at it. Helen, who was not one for partying nor hanging out in places like these, was a little out of her element. But she still reveled in the attention both men and women were throwing her and Alina, who, as usual, was basking in the stares as purposefully sashayed towards the bar.