𝐢𝐯. and it was on a day like this

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚞𝚑𝚑, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚎? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 an Elephant Toothpaste with potassium something and hydrogen pe-per-perox-something and it burst up and it was so cool--"

"Uh huh--"

"And then Mr Steve let me throw his shield at a tree! I didn't hit the tree, I dropped the shield, but it was cool, especially when he showed me how it bounced off trees--"

"Great--"

"And then! Mr Spidey let me swing! He carried me up into the air and we swung around the compound! He made sure we only swung off short trees because he says I might freak out, but it was so fun and he let me use his web-shooters!"

"Jack--"

"Then Mr Tony and Alina taught me the physics about how the Iron Man suit worked, but I didn't understand, so they just gave me a demonstration and Mr Tony made me a miniature Iron Man that I can control with a remote!"

"That- that's great, Jack," Aaron couldn't help himself from stuttering a little, both because of how fast his son suddenly spoke, and because of all the stories he came home with. "I'm sure you had fun with the Avengers, but I don't think Alina should babysit you again--"