𝐱𝐢𝐯. if you can believe, babe

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚒'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄," Alina huffed, glaring slightly at Rossi who rolled his eyes at her.

A couple of days had passed, and Jack had another game soon. To prepare, Aaron rounded up all the kids and was preparing to coach them as—despite his busy schedule—he was still very much involved and ended up getting asked to be the kids' coach. Rossi wanted in, and showed Aaron a game plan on the plane ride home, which was now getting roasted by the small brunette.

"How? This will work!" Rossi defended, throwing his arms up in exasperation, still holding his clipboard.

"Some of it, yes," she stated, "but a lot of it needs some working. That one where they--"

Aaron had already tuned the two out as he kneeled in front of the kids, who were all staring at the two arguing adults with confused looks on their faces. He had to hold back his amused grin as he said, "It's better to just let them be for now."

Jack frowned. "Why are they arguing?"

"They just want you guys to win, so they want to use the best strategies, but they're disagreeing on a few of them," Aaron answered. "They'll be finished soon." He then tuned back into the discussion, still kneeling as he turned to face the two.