𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. i know that's not the way

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 in knowing and realizing what other people usually don't. As one of the founding fathers of the BAU, he had the pleasure of being the most experienced member of the time, and was oftentimes always a step ahead. He knew his teammates—probably even better than they knew themselves—and was always aware of everything that's happening around him.

His talents were both a gift and a curse, yet in this situation, it felt more like the former.

It was their second day in Florida, trying to catch an unsub with a boat. All of them were a little unsettled by the staggering number of victims, and the fact that the unsub's been doing this for a long time. They were all concerned; other than the fact that the unsub could utilize the entire Atlantic to his advantage, it was also likely he was already keeping his new victim.

They had just delivered the profile, and Rossi couldn't help himself from watching as Aaron stepped away for a moment, pulled his phone out of his pocket, and glanced down at the screen. The Italian couldn't tell what Aaron was seeing, but whatever it was, brought a smile to the Unit Chief's face that he rarely ever gets to see while on the job.