𝐱𝐱. when they come and bug you

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 into the round table room, everyone was basically huddled around Pandora as she furiously typed on her keyboard. The two shared an amused glance, before Alina went ahead and walked closer to her sister.

"Status?" She asked.

Spencer excitedly looked up at her. "Pandora just forged an entire fake identity in four minutes and seventeen seconds with her program, complete with a thorough background and several fake accomplishments, including a prison record. She might be able to get an invite through the other end. It's incredible."

"More like creepy," Derek frowned a little. "Is this even...legal?"

"I'd rather not ask," Andi told him. "We'll just pretend it was Anat this whole time and no one would ask any questions."

"How famous is Anat, exactly?" Rossi wondered while looking down at Pandora whose eyes haven't left the screen. "If everyone's willing to turn a blind eye..."

Andi straightened her posture and crossed her arms. "Well, at first we were suspicious. I mean, who wouldn't be? Someone who's calling themselves Anat, after a deity the ancient Egyptians worshipped, somehow who knows all of this information that most people wouldn't have even thought about. We thought the tips were prank, or worse, a distraction. But we all collectively decided to bite the bullet, and none of us regret it. Anat's helped us more than anyone ever did, probably ever could. And to find out it was simply a teenage girl who wanted to do some good."