𝐯𝐢𝐢. you're such a dream to me

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎, 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀 for a new case, Alina decided on visiting Gwen. Partly because Spencer asked her, and partly because she was a little concerned for her best friend. But mostly, it was because they haven't seen each other in a while.

What she didn't expect, though, was for the overly hormonal Gwen to be bawling her eyes out.

"We- we just keep fighting!" Gwen cried. "I never thought that- that this could happen!"

"Shh, shh," Alina awkwardly consoled. She wasn't exactly the most empathetic, and wasn't all good at reassuring people, especially when they were crying. "Tell me exactly what happened."

"Spencer's all protective now!" Gwen whined, hugging Alina tightly. They were both sat on Spencer's leather couch, with Alina sitting somewhat stiffly, while Gwen clung onto her, head on her lap, hands gripping her skirt.

Alina grimaced a little, feeling a few of Gwen's tears landing on her legs. She decided on wearing a knitted, white turtleneck top, alongside a black pleated skirt. On top of all that was a coat to keep her warm, which came with a belt that she secured around her waist. She then paired everything off with Saint Laurent Aylah boots that had a four-inch heel, as well as a black leather classic Chanel bag.