𝐢𝐱. 'cause i don't wanna wake up

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐄𝐙 wasn't something that Aaron had planned on doing.

As he stirred awake, the first thing he noticed was all the hair that covered his face. He was a little confused; it's not like he grew hair this long in just one night. But then he got his bearings, and memories of last night came rushing back to him. He nearly shot up in shock, but held himself back, pushing Alina's hair away to take a proper look at their position.

He was on his back, one arm around her, as her head rested on his chest as her entire body curled up against him. Of course, who could forget her hair that was splayed across his face. He smiled a little, looking down at her peaceful face. Last night, he had wanted to trace her features with his finger, but he held himself back. But due to his lack of inhibitions in the early morning, he couldn't stop himself from lightly tracing the bridge of her nose, down to the tip.

Almost immediately, Alina's nose twitched, and she began to wake up herself.

Despite the warmth that crawled up his neck and up to the tip of his ears—a feeling he hasn't felt since high school—he remained relaxed as he looked at her while she stirred awake.