𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. you can stop your playing now

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚛 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐃𝐀𝐃, 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄?" Jack asked, a pout on his lips and a forlorn look in his eyes as he looked up at his father who was holding his hand as they walked. The Hotchner boys both decided on spending the day together, just the two of them, in their local park.

But for Aaron Hotchner, it wasn't just because he wanted to spend some time with his son, it was also because he felt he needed some time alone, away from everyone but Jack. He thought, if he and Jack were away from everyone else, he could've escaped the mess that he and Alina were in. But Jack, sweet little Jack who was normally so oblivious to everyone and everything, seemed to have picked up on the fact that his father and Alina weren't talking. And being the impressionable child that he is, assumed that it was because of him.

Aaron paused in his steps at his son's words, looking down at him indecisively, unsure whether to broach the subject to the little boy. But with an expression on his face so similar to that of Alina's, coupled with eyes that remind him of Haley, his resolve crumbled.