𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. i can't cut you up and hide you

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑹 𝑬 𝑴
❝ 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 unwrap her arms around Aaron, but still, she hesitantly pulled away from his form, biting her lip as she finally made real eye contact with him. It's been three months since she's seen his face in person, and now that he was back, with a beard, she almost couldn't stop herself from planting a kiss right on his inviting lips.

But she held herself back, and instead, decided to cup his jaw in her hands.

Given that she rushed over from the labs, she was wearing her comfortable clothes consisting of a random band tee, a pair of leggings, and some sneakers that really did nothing for her height, she was only up to his chin. But she forced herself to stand on the tips of her toes, and giving his jaw another kiss.

She could feel his chest vibrating as he hummed in content as they were still practically chest to chest. She watched as he closed his eyes, all while moving both his hands up her arms, his thumbs tracing gentle circles on her exposed skin. The roughness of his fingertips made her shudder against him, closing her eyes too as she stood back on her feet, hands moving down to his waist as she pressed her face against his chest.